Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

aye aye aye! always hated alphas voice.....ALL of them
mean.gif

I agree. I think he was a solid leader. Wish he lasted longer in the series.

Zordon trusted Andros to fight solo across the universe and destroy him when the time came.

Zordon trusted Andros to fight solo across the universe and destroy him when the time came.

My friend was talking about this but I can't recall since I probably saw it when I was about 6. If destroying Zordon's tube thing destroys all evil, why didn't that happen in the movie when Ivan Ooze did it?

Astronema/Karone though :evil:

Last edited:
in my opinion its a close one between Jason and Andros as GOAT.  loved Jason as a leader...but Andros was just cool for no F'n reason when I was a kid. probably because he solo'd ish so much in the series

Twitch stream died during the last ep for Zack Trini and Jason.

One thing I always ask PR fans watching those episodes is if they can pick out when Jason, Trini and Zack were fired?

Power Rangers Fake Character Voices:

Twitch stream died during the last ep for Zack Trini and Jason.

One thing I always ask PR fans watching those episodes is if they can pick out when Jason, Trini and Zack were fired?

Power Rangers Fake Character Voices:
as a 5 year old kid, of course not. I just thought things were going as normal then it's a random peace conference and new people are added

As an adult, yeah. They start getting less and less screentime and the voice overs are done by completely different people. Trinis voice overs were done by a British actress no lie. Like she has an English accent

As a kid though, I kinda fell off once they left. I mean o still watched it kinda but I stopped buying toys during the ninja, Zeo and early turbo days. I never liked the new cast people they had. I was then all in once Space started though

Last edited:
I love to ask who you guys favorite 6th ranger was but it looks like most people in the thread stopped watching around turbo or in space. I got all the way to light speed and said im done. although I did go back and watch time force a couple of years ago. now dem were some on point actions scenes in that show
pimp.gif

I think I made it to space. I remember turbo with the black red ranger. They may have had a red ranger in space too. I saw random episodes after that but couldn't tell you what they were. I remember a platinum ranger or something in space.

Yeah, I didn't know they got fired from the show. Heck, I didn't even notice the voice overs as a kid.

Crazy. 

I think I made it to space. I remember turbo with the black red ranger. They may have had a red ranger in space too. I saw random episodes after that but couldn't tell you what they were. I remember a platinum ranger or something in space.
silver. just realized he was Hispanic too. lol

I love to ask who you guys favorite 6th ranger was but it looks like most people in the thread stopped watching around turbo or in space. I got all the way to light speed and said im done. although I did go back and watch time force a couple of years ago. now dem were some on point actions scenes in that show
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom