Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

pretty sure zeo was before turbo. Think it was right after the ninja stuff. Turbo was before they went into space

Well s*** idk then. I dont remember the aquatar people unless i honestly forgot.

I know i had OG, Ninja, Turbo, and Zeo toys though. Actually i had this big as blue zord, same size as the megazord. WHat was that? :nerd:

Edit: it was a Ninjor .. where did that come from? I had it though.

View media item 2366862
Going thru google images of zords i had a bunch of these :wow: :lol: the toys ring a bell but the episodes dont

Last edited:
pretty sure zeo was before turbo. Think it was right after the ninja stuff. Turbo was before they went into space

Well s*** idk then. I dont remember the aquatar people unless i honestly forgot.

I know i had OG, Ninja, Turbo, and Zeo toys though. Actually i had this big as blue zord, same size as the megazord. WHat was that? :nerd:

Edit: it was a Ninjor .. where did that come from? I had it though.

View media item 2366862
Going thru google images of zords i had a bunch of these :wow: :lol: the toys ring a bell but the episodes dont
that was during the ninja season that happened around the time of the first movie. It was a character not a zord. :lol:

And pretty sure the water people happened like right after that season

that was during the ninja season that happened around the time of the first movie. It was a character not a zord. :lol:

I guess i just forgot then and/or wasnt entertaining enough that it imprinted.

Well this character was the same size as the zord :lol: man i knew i shouldnt have let my mom get rid of those suitcases

PR was competing with VR Troopers and Beetleborgs for me. PR just came on in the afternoons while the other 2 were in the morning before school

Well this character was the same size as the zord :lol: man i knew i shouldnt have let my mom get rid of those suitcases

PR was competing with VR Troopers and Beetleborgs for me. PR just came on in the afternoons while the other 2 were in the morning before school
vr trooper toys were fire
I'm surprised when I hear someone talk about it; thought I was the only one that had seen that show
And yea, for w/e reason they made that guy mad big, used to have all the zords. 2nd season ones were the best

Last edited:

I guess it was different where I lived (PA)

They all came on in the afternoon. Power rangers would come on at 3pm on fox, VR troopers sometime after that on fox(however it didn't last that long) and beetleborgs were either on UPN or WB. Don't remember which one

As a kid I loved all of those shows though. In the never ending task of recreating power rangers

Super human samurai(liked it more than MMPR)
Beetleborgs
Masked rider
VR Troopers
Mystic Knights of Tir na Nog

It was so great being a kid back then. Every random show had toys at Toys r us. I know that was the plan but my younger self didn't realize it.

I can remember my trajectory as a kid. I went from strictly power rangers/ other sentai type show toys, to beast wars, then to DBZ and Gundam wing toys as soon as Toonami started, then to Pokémon games and cards, then to yugioh cards. And then I was 12 and was like, I can't do this anymore

I'm sure beyblades and Zoids are in there somewhere

Last edited:
Yea for me it was vr troopers and beetleborgs and goosebumps after school. Pr was Saturday morning on Fox for the new episodes

Yea for me it was vr troopers and beetleborgs and goosebumps after school. Pr was Saturday morning on Fox for the new episodes
They had changed that after the firSt few seasons I wanna say. It initially was a daily weekday show. But then Fox stopped showing after school cartoons and moved it to Saturday mornings. I guess it helped them prolong the season and also had better ratings. A 50 episode season was done in 3 months when it was daily but it lasted a whole year on Saturday's

I stopped midway thru Rangers in Space (love that theme btw)
PRIS had to have had the best theme of all of em. I used to get so amped hearing it and still do. if I didn't catch that theme Saturday morning I felt like I missed the whole damn episode lol

I checked out right after the turbo movie. Didn't check back in until decades later, when I caught Power Rangers RPM on netflix lol. RPM was very enjoyable, even as a 30 year old... I've tried watching other Power Rangers seasons since and none of them have really done it for me like RPM has.

Also on netflix, caught that 4 - 5 episode Green Ranger arc on the og power rangers show and that did not live up to my memories lol. The og show, was really really bad. The only thing about the og show that I can still watch is the movie.

Last edited:
I have a two year old and he started to get into power rangers cause he found them on YouTube.

I searched amazon prime and the Dino charge series came up and I think it's actually good.

But this also came up in the searches.

View media item 2367066

The OG show was awesome IMO. The acting and storylines were cheesy but to my 9 year old self it was awesome.

Dino charge

images

I guess it was different where I lived (PA)

They all came on in the afternoon. Power rangers would come on at 3pm on fox, VR troopers sometime after that on fox(however it didn't last that long) and beetleborgs were either on UPN or WB. Don't remember which one

As a kid I loved all of those shows though. In the never ending task of recreating power rangers

Super human samurai(liked it more than MMPR)
Beetleborgs
Masked rider
VR Troopers
Mystic Knights of Tir na Nog

It was so great being a kid back then. Every random show had toys at Toys r us. I know that was the plan but my younger self didn't realize it.

I can remember my trajectory as a kid. I went from strictly power rangers/ other sentai type show toys, to beast wars, then to DBZ and Gundam wing toys as soon as Toonami started, then to Pokémon games and cards, then to yugioh cards. And then I was 12 and was like, I can't do this anymore

I'm sure beyblades and Zoids are in there somewhere
homie over here bringin all the childhood feels out. I soo remember all of it. except super human samurai. might have been too young for that. I remember tho how mystic knights were sabans attempt to make an all American power rangers show.  they even had a 5th member aka "6th ranger" to join the team later in the season

Nothing ever compared to OG MMPR afternoons. I was highly invested in PR as a kid man it was crazy. No telling how much money in toys were spent.

When I was looking through those pics of toys last night brought back some good afternoons n saturday morning memories of having fights. If any got trashed they became bath toys :lol:

the toys were a lot cheaper back then too. I remember being able to walk into KB or toys r us and get a figure for $5. Then they bumped the price up to $10 per figure :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom