Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

This ain't deadpool we talking power rangers here, you remember how corny and cheesy the shows were? :lol:

ACTION thats all that matter when it comes to MMPR we just need the characters and action to be great.

Last edited:
Why can't they make an original action movie then? They're using a popular established franchise that people grew up with.

I wouldn't have any quarrels if they didn't use the names of the original team and villains. Or tried a little harder to be more faithful and accurate.

Why can't they make an original action movie then? They're using a popular established franchise that people grew up with.

I wouldn't have any quarrels if they didn't use the names of the original team and villains. Or tried a little harder to be more faithful and accurate.

This

The movie hasn't even dropped yet and somehow they aren't accurate because Rita's outfit isn't brown. At this point you just have to let thingsplay itself out. You crying off of some pictures.

MMPR is on Netflix? :nerd:
Every Rangers series :smokin

Last edited:
im in but if they were gonna use the MMPR franchise, names, backgrounds and villains they should of kept it like the OG series when casting.

although im digging Ritas look, im nervous about how the Ranger suits will look. Megazord better be Transformers status too, im actually looking forward to that.

wonder if Ritas green suit will have anything to do with the Green Ranger? like that episode "Green With Envy". interesting to see where this goes..

We ain't even seen the a trailer and people got to start complaining. Who gives a **** about Rita, are they gonna have giant Monsters fighting megazords, are they gonna be going on the raid on some puttys, thats the **** we gotta be worried about

Zeo to me was one of the best seasons they've had for the following reasons

1. The Hype- I don't know about anyone else, but the cliffhanger ending of MMPR with the command center getting destroyed and us not knowing who survived had me hyped as a kid. Plus the Zeo promos throughout the summer were amazing.

2. New Bad Guys- Finding out that there was a new more powerful enemy than Rita and Zedd was awesome. Plus I loved how Rita and Zedd didn't take their L lying down and kept plotting to get their spot back.

3. More Adam centric storylines.

4. Native American themed episodes tying in Tommy's quest for the Zeo crystal at the end of MMPR.

5. Gold Ranger Saga and Billy's maturation as a tactician.

6. Seeing the most formidable power rangers team in terms of raw fighting ability in action. Any squad that has Tommy, Jason, Adam, Rocky and Tanya is formidable.

7. Kim dumping Tommy by letter [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
i dunno why but this had me 
laugh.gif

i need to go back and watch it i feel like i moved on from power rangers after mighty morphin

The movie hasn't even dropped yet and somehow they aren't accurate because Rita's outfit isn't brown. At this point you just have to let thingsplay itself out. You crying off of some pictures.

Where have you been? They shuffled the Rangers around too. Who knows what else they changed. :nerd:

So they didn't keep the subtle racist color pairings :lol:

Lets see a trailer first at least before all the complaining.

Either way I'm hype we're getting a Power Rangers movie!

There's already been 2 movies though.

That trailer needs to undo the skepticism that everything up until now has created. I think people are justified in their concerns.

IMO, the current PR series are better than the original as far as action and other items. If they wanted to do a movie with the newer series so be it. Saban is rightfully all about the money which explains why they would characterize this film as a reboot of the original rather than a new power rangers movie. Saban is trying to sucker in fans of the OG series to get butts in the seats without giving fans what they want. It is a shrewd but brilliant business move.

Hilary Shepard a.k.a. Divatox (2013'ish) ...she ages well, seriously.

Season 6 of Full House

Season 4 of Golden Girls

Star Trek

Last edited:
The initial transition to Zeo was difficult. I hated Tommy not being the White Ranger, I liked Aisha and hated how they did her with that saving animals in Africa BS, I hated the lack of US fight footage and I hated the lack of unmorphed fights. With that said,Zeo really was an amazing season for me.

Two different actresses played Divatox if I recall.

Law3001,

Those reasons are why I don't fault people for hating the series but it really picked up after Tommy got dumped.

Back
Top Bottom