Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

:lol: I loved this series but it was garbage man, ya'll trippin having any complaints about anything released about the movie. Just about anything is an improvement.

Like most 90s shows, MMPR is hard to watch nowadays but that doesn't dull my expectations for a semi decent movie.

MMPR does not age well.

I tried watching over the summer when I was bored.

:x

Part of why I'm not really a stickler of being that faithful to the og

The only thing I can really watch these days and not cringe (too much) is the MMPR movie

Last edited:
MMPR does not age well.

I tried watching over the summer when I was bored.

:x

Part of why I'm not really a stickler of being that faithful to the og

The only thing I can really watch these days and not cringe (too much) is the MMPR movie

I rarely agree with you but this 100%

Beyond visual aspects what exactly do people expect from the original to transfer over?

As long as they take it serious and have decent acting and dope CGI i think most will be pleasantly surprised. People just want to have fun a movie like Deadpool and Fury Road showed hollywood that you make amazing films with a simple plot. Those movies really were just about the world they built around it and characters were rich. Not everything gotta be the TDK

Elizabeth Banks girl-on-girl action? :wow:

For some reason I don't mind that look for Rita. It's still nothing like the OG, but it's not the complete opposite like the green one.

Anybody hear any of the crackpot theories that Rita is the Green Ranger? Because her outfit is green and gold and has dragon influences, some people are theorizing that Rita becomes the Green Ranger. :stoneface:

That Green suit is probably her powered up form and the Green Ranger powers will probably be linked and/or created from it.

It'll depend on what is the actual source of the Rangers powers.

there's also these colored props but not sure exactly what it is, looks like a front fender for a motorcycles?

this is probably a good indication of the shade of color they plan to go with

View media item 2011982

Last edited:
That Green suit is probably her powered up form and the Green Ranger powers will probably be linked and/or created from it.

It'll depend on what is the actual source of the Rangers powers.

Rita does give Tommy the ability to morph into the Green Ranger so I could see that.

She definitely stole the coin or that's at least how I interpreted it

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if JDF wasn't in this film. He probably won't be Tommy but maybe he will get the role of Principal Caplan.

I still can't get over how the asian guy is unmistakably the cool guy in the group.

That just never happens in Hollywood

I'm stoked for the movie on that alone
laugh.gif
...and the black guy is smart. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom