Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

becky-g-hair-30-500x750.jpg

Becky-G-Photos.jpg

She's nice... very nice
She had them thangs out in her cameo on Empire. She's good.

I remember watching the red carpet for the force awakens and saw her. I was like damn who is that dressing sexy to a star wars premiere.

becky-g-at-star-wars-episode-vii-the-force-awakens-premiere-in-hollywood-12-14-2015_4.jpg

Side note...Do celebrities that attend movie premieres actually watch the movie? lol

:lol: they do, there's always an actual screening of the movie and there's usually an after party afterwards too

there are some actors who doesn't like watching themselves who then skips the movie altogether and might just come back for the afterparty

sometimes, especially for busy actors, it's actually their first time seeing the movie in the premiere

If you have good enough aim you can make the gap go away for a few seconds.

Nooooooooo

He really said this

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I KNEW THEY WOULD **** THIS UP, I KNEW IT!! :x :x They turned this **** into "The Breakfast club" mixed with "Warriors of Virtue" :x These ****** have powers outside of their suit! :x :x :x

Saban you better be hiding fam

Sounds like you wouldn't of been happy either way. They should of just let you run the show.

Back
Top Bottom