Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

After all thise get ups she had for the Hunger Games, makes sense

Heres a link to the first Ep

This is gloriously corny in retrospect. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just putting this out there:

Also, the original Japanese version seems more tolerable:

This is gloriously corny in retrospect. :rofl: :rofl:

Right .. a cpl years ago i found the first movie at Target for $5. Watched it got halfway thru and was like man this is lame af how did i like this.

All the extra hiyaahhh on kicks n stuff had me like :x

Still gonna go see it :lol:

I watched 3 episodes from that dailymotion channel yesterday at work

Leonardo DiCaprio is gonna produce a darker version of Captain Planet.

Think natural disaster type movies meets superheroes except humans did it. So that movie with Klaatu × Hancock × kids with power rings.

Last edited:
Right .. a cpl years ago i found the first movie at Target for $5. Watched it got halfway thru and was like man this is lame af how did i like this.

All the extra hiyaahhh on kicks n stuff had me like
sick.gif

Still gonna go see it
laugh.gif

I watched 3 episodes from that dailymotion channel yesterday at work
Fax. 
laugh.gif

Yo did you see the one where it was Zack's birthday?

That fool cut class, left school looking stressed because the team fake-forgot it was his birthday. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looking like was going to take the evil green suit 
roll.gif

Tommy was the worst Ranger ever when he turned good. He'd be off training by himself while the rangers got washed up then would come save the day :lol:

Tommy was the worst Ranger ever when he turned good. He'd be off training by himself while the rangers got washed up then would come save the day :lol:

I didnt like Tommy .. they always made it seem like the others couldnt do ish wothout him. (Like u said)

I was kinda hopin the evil green ranger destroyed him when they had their battle.

Speaking of that those were the best episodes when they all faced their evil sode

Tommy was about that action and was my favorite ranger. The White Ranger version of Tommy was practically unstoppable.

All I know, is cities better be destroyed with no damns given during the Zord fights then we can have a Batfleck V Rangers crossover.

What if one of the rangers' mom is named martha? Or if zordon or alpha's mom is named martha? There'd be no fight. Maybe rita was his mom's middle name. goldar his dad's nickname. They called alfred putty.

Last edited:
Most of the episodes were the same.

Rangers fight puddies without suits
Rangers fight puddies and monster with suit
Rangers fight monster with zords after the monster grows after getting washed on the ground
Rangers get get the hands then eventually win in zords :lol:

Rangers fight monster with zords after the monster grows after getting washed on the ground

Pretty much .. but there was that one crossever EP when the new ones had to save the old ones cuz old ones were washed turribly

Man Aisha, Adam, and Rocky were trash. The ninja concept was cool but really they used a frog as a damn zord :smh:

Dulcea was nice though :smokin

While true, for a 5-9 year old that's fine. Like I was able to sit through dozens of DBZ episodes where nothing happened. I couldn't do that as an adult

Last edited:
Season 1 is on Netflix someone had told me about it today.

I see VR Troopes is as well :smokin

Just realized Alpha was a dude. How did I not know this ... by the voice I always assumed it was a chick

I didnt like Tommy .. they always made it seem like the others couldnt do ish wothout him. (Like u said)

I was kinda hopin the evil green ranger destroyed him when they had their battle.

Speaking of that those were the best episodes when they all faced their evil sode
I liked Tommy but I noticed all of this. I only liked him as the green and white ranger but I also liked Jason doing his thing as leader.

I wasn't up on actors getting fired or moving on from jobs. I always focused on the writing so I was tight when Tommy bogarted the red ranger mantle. Most of the team moves on for a new cast but Tommy gets to stay as leader.

But then I was.mad hyped when Jason came back as the gold ranger :pimp: :smokin as short lived as it was.

Last edited:
Season 1 is on Netflix someone had told me about it today.

I see VR Troopes is as well
smokin.gif

Just realized Alpha was a dude. How did I not know this ... by the voice I always assumed it was a chick
MMPR is on Netflix? I need to check this out tonight lol.

VR Troopers 
smokin.gif

MMPR is on Netflix? I need to check this out tonight lol.

VR Troopers :smokin

Yuuuup watched a cpl episodes before fallin asleep last night.

Waking up mornings as a kid before school watching VR Troopers then Beetleborgs .. coming home after school for Power Rangers, get that homework done then going outside to play

Good ole days

Last edited:
bulk and skull should've had their own spinoff show.
No way.

They were already a supporting cast when Tommy came back during Dino Thunder. Felt like they had the most exposure during that season too lol

I tried going back. As much as I love them now for the funko and what not, it's rough to watch :lol:

I barely got through the Green Ranger 5 parter.

I mean lets be real it had an audience and appeal but even when it was out it was cheesy as hell.

that said can't wait to meet some of them at LA comic con.

New movie? gonna hold judgement. It has that FF reboot feel and we all know how that went

Back
Top Bottom