Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

How can you be a Migos fan and not like this tape. Migos already cementing their legacy in the trap.

Dude said garbage tho smh guwop would be proud #freewop

I like all of there repetive hooks and what not but this tape sounds kind of cheesy or corny I believe. I'm still gonna give it a second listen since I listened to like 10 songs so me being a big fan though I maybe I'll feel like you guys.

Throwin the brick like Randall Cunningham :pimp:

Migos over 25 tracks is rough, but still some good stuff on here

Last edited:
No F***ing Wit is just amazing. Takeoff just skating effortlessly on the track. Best hook on the tape. Starting to prefer Takeoff over Quavo tbh.

Best adlibs in the game atm
Best delivery and charisma
Zay stays lacing them with classics

Last edited:
Freak No More 
mean.gif

I like no f'n wit, but Migos too damn repetitive, too damn repetitive, too damn repetitive, too damn repetitive

Last edited:
Just Wait on It
Add It Up
Copy Me
Kidding Me
1st 48
M&Ms (Quavo's line about his former teacher :rofl: :pimp:)
Hot Boy
Freak No More
Body Parts (MGK with the Crunchy Black amount near the end :lol:)
YRN

All these are the standouts for me, especially 1st 48, M&Ms and YRN

Gave it a second listen I actually like a lot of songs off it. May sound crazy from my previous statement but they may have gotten better since YRN.

Cant wait to listen this in the Gym tonight. Offset really been blacking out on tracks since he got out, people were trying to count that man out.

Cant wait to listen this in the Gym tonight. Offset really been blacking out on tracks since he got out, people were trying to count that man out.

Early in the thread dudes was fronting.
It was you and myself going hard for him.
Glad to see people coming around.
Tape is FLAMES.

Early in the thread dudes was fronting.
It was you and myself going hard for him.
Glad to see people coming around.
Tape is FLAMES.

I was one of them fronting on him…. Forgive me |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom