Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

I just realized why isn't Charles Barkley on this? I'm about to add it

Trap Athletics Lucky

this the whole tape from beginning to end was kinda like this for me

INTRO thru Fight night Rip to nate dogg i had to regulate

Handsome and wealthy thru No F'n wit me

FREAK NO MORE

Hot boy thru Just wait on it you can really see the cohesion of group as a whole

WHen i heard the bone thugs n harmony sample on young rich nikkas i lost it

You can say what you want the migos got their own groove

Speaking of offset I'm surprise no one posted his new joint "Uon Want No Problems" off of that producer YDG new mixtape. That **** go hard AF!. Runnin Up The Money is hard too.

I was zzzz also
frown.gif

I still like takeoff the best
Takeoff 
smokin.gif

Quavo got the best hooks but overall Takeoff is my favorite.

Whats wild is these boys aren't spitting like Elementary rhymes either, dudes are really rapping, and can rap.

Ditto. I legit enjoy these guys music and don't feel like its a guilty pleasure listen. Are they repetitive? Yea, but they're very good in their lane.

Yep Migos are repetitive but have mastered their style which is why we're still listening even though the subject matter basically never changes

Word to Lucky their rapping is actually underrated, boys got great flows of course but its the imagery/pop culture references/word play I appreciate most which seperates them from the rest of "trap" rappers

Yep Migos are repetitive but have mastered their style which is why we're still listening even though the subject matter basically never changes

Word to Lucky their rapping is actually underrated, boys got great flows of course but its the imagery/pop culture references/word play I appreciate most which seperates them from the rest of "trap" rappers

yea like they mastered their flow and they say some pretty clever stuff, sure its not K Dot, but these boys are elite in the realm of Trap Rap.

Listening to No Label 2, 1st track sucking me in, hope I like the rest.

Last edited:
My favorite song on the tape, that hook :pimp: :pimp: :wow:

Had a dream that I woke up in a rari', can't **** with you ****** i'm sorry, Im too fly I spread my wings and I'm soarin'

Back
Top Bottom