Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

" The Lamborghini look like kermit, my n***** will go to war just like the persians"
That dude Rel Money looked like he was gone (1:50)

:pimp:

Ok, Young Thug has a couple catchy songs and all but I can't tolerate that garbage above... throw that dude at the end of the song.

JD looking homeless even though he still got Confessions money.

Last edited:
bruh........Offset tryna be the God MC of the South lol Put Offset, Tip and Jeezy on a track right now and I got money Offset wash them boys.

Ok, Young Thug has a couple catchy songs and all but I can't tolerate that garbage above... throw that dude at the end of the song.

he damn near ruined the song, but I can't front like Migos didn't wash that song. Should've kept Young Thug doing some Kid Cudi ad-libs or something. Offset put that beat in a sleeper :smh:

Y'all act like Tip & Jeezy are rapping well right now, this ain't 2006.

You want me to be honest? Offset would wash tip anything he did post 2005, and Jeezy IMO isn't really skilled he just made relatable music so I got offset washing Jeezy anyday.

Let the Migos be themselves and actually put an album out before you compare them to multi platinum artists with classics.

YRN doesn't even come close to comparing to Jeezy or Tip's best work, **** "washing" them on a track.

I understand you love these guys but be reasonable.

Why do we always mention jeezy when talking about actual rapping. I don't think any of us ever liked him for his rapping ability

Back
Top Bottom