Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Boosie, Webbie, and GRODT 50 spit real stuff and all did it better than Migos. Webbie's flow alone ***** on the Migos. 50s range when he first came out ***** on the Migos. And Boosie.....Boosie ***** on the Migos. I never said it was all about complexity...These dudes just ain't special.

Naw

It's not about the complexity of the lyricism it's dudes spitting real stuff, point blank not just only rapping about selling imaginary bricks
Boosie, Webbie, and GRODT 50 spit real stuff and all did it better than Migos. Webbie's flow alone ***** on the Migos. 50s range when he first came out ***** on the Migos. And Boosie.....Boosie ***** on the Migos. I never said it was all about complexity...These dudes just ain't special.
Two mixtapes and you're raggin' on a couple young dudes for not measuring up to established veterans that are the likes of Louisiana legends and one of the best selling artist the hip-hop genre has ever seen? 

Think about that for two seconds...

Let these boys be great.

Migos music > Nique music

Facts Only
lol let him live 
roll.gif

Two mixtapes and you're raggin' on a couple young dudes for not measuring up to established veterans that are the likes of Louisiana legends and one of the best selling artist the hip-hop genre has ever seen? 

Let these boys be great.

Tf you cryin about fool? I said they all rap better than Migos. They don't have nothing to live up to get their sack out your jaws it's dudes with 0 buzz who can rap better than them. That's all I was saying. You adding this extra layer and ****. :rofl:

Rap better doesn't equal making good music which is why these dudes you know have no buzz and cats like Pappoose will never be relevant

Let these boys be great.

Tf you cryin about fool? I said they all rap better than Migos. They don't have nothing to live up to get their sack out your jaws it's dudes with 0 buzz who can rap better than them. That's all I was saying. You adding this extra layer and ****. :rofl:

Crying?

Adding an extra layer?

"Boosie, Webbie, and GRODT 50 spit real stuff and all did it better than Migos."

These are your words, you added the extra layer, you're the one whining to us that these dudes aren't spitting legendary 16's which in turn makes them no good... not me.

Who are you really mad at, Migos or yourself?

Last edited:
50 webbie and boosie are good rappers like lyrically ???? dudes just say anything

:lol: y'all are all as dumb as the Migos sound.

I said they all rap better than the Migos. None of them are lyrical.

None of them are the new Pac. All of you sound stupid.

Making assumption after assumption all because I said I think those three rappers rapped about street /real stuff and did it better

than the Migos...who I also enjoy sometimes. But okay I'm just saying anything. Gotcha :rofl:

Crying?

Adding an extra layer?

"Boosie, Webbie, and GRODT 50 spit real stuff and all did it better than Migos."

These are your words, you added the extra layer, you're the one whining to us that these dudes aren't spitting legendary 16's which in turn makes them no good... not me.

Who are you really mad at, Migos or yourself?

When did I say anything about legendary 16s? What are you talking about? Y'all just gone swamp me with dumb *** comment after dumb *** comment?

Get a grip. I said those rappers rap better. That's it. I said nothing about a legacy or living up to anything.

If Fred from down the street spit a better 16 than The Migos...then he spit a better 16. YOU included the word legendary and the phrase "living up to." Stupid *** *****.

Jus stop it

Stop what exactly? Y'all can like think Migos rap better and I can't disagree?

Shut your dumb *** up too then :lol:

It's my opinion. I didn't attack anybody's view I just asserted mine which is that the Migos are nothing special and the rappers I name rap better to me.

Y'all the ones in here saying stuff like "Boosie is the new Pac"

"These rappers are lyrical?!"

Look through my posts. I never said any of that. So how about you stop gargling their sacks when all I did was name people I think are better and address the lyrics dude posted which I didn't think we're special.

A quick glance at my original post shows y'all are putting words in my mouth but I'm supposed to just stop?

Y'all are literally in here crying and twisting my words because y'all disagree with my opinion but I'm just saying anything?

Act like a grown *** man and just say you disagree.

Last edited:
I was saying jus stop it as in everybody, stop derailing this thread their not change yo mind and u aint changing theirs. But u little lame *** non rapping ****, watch yo mouth ***** boy and go practice on yo struggle music

Look at you, look at you, and look at you.

You and that other dude attacking MY music because I said some OTHER ****** ain't special :lol: :lol: :lol:

How you sound? Lmfaoooo.

And what's the point of saying watch my mouth anyway? Are you gonna track me down from my IP address and harm me?

Oh God no. Don't do it blood bath!

Oh and btw I never tried to change any opinions. I stated mine and you all proceeded to put words in my mouth. Now you back peddling.

Who put words in your mouth tho? I had nothing to do wit your lil back n forth, I made a comment about boosie being pac but yall discussion had nothing to do wit me. Upopping crazy talking bout shut yo dumbass up and crazy **** like that. My just stop it was never directed toward jus u or a specific person, it was for everybody the discussion kinda pointless.

Last edited:
Who put words in your mouth tho? I had nothing to do wit your lil back n forth, I made a comment about boosie being pac but yall discussion had nothing to do wit me. Upopping crazy talking bout shut yo dumbass up and crazy **** like that. My just stop it was never directed toward jus u or a specific person, it was for everybody the discussion kinda pointless.

You got it bro. And your "boosie is the new pac" comment was a response to

a dude saying that i said 50 Cent, Boosie, and Webbie were lyrical: never said that.

another dude said i was "raggin" on the Migos for not measuring up to "rap legends"

when all i did was name street rappers i think rap better. then he followed that by

saying i was "whining" because the Migos aren't spitting "legendary 16s" these are

all things I never said. I also said I like some of their stuff but i wouldn't say "these boys be rappin"

But y'all got it. Bottom line is i hate when people put words in my mouth seeing as it's written and we can

all just look at what i said. When instead you could just disagree or have a discussion. Like i said, dudes

need to act like men. But you good.

I was actually referring tobthe boosie threads where dudes kept comparing him to pac and saying its a common comparison when I never seen it outside nt. But its cool I understand they got u mad, they put words in your mouth etc etc etc.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94  
laugh.gif
y'all are all as dumb as the Migos sound.
I said they all rap better than the Migos. None of them are lyrical.
None of them are the new Pac. All of you sound stupid.
Making assumption after assumption all because I said I think those three rappers rapped about street /real stuff and did it better
than the Migos...who I also enjoy sometimes. But okay I'm just saying anything. Gotcha
roll.gif
 Stop what exactly? Y'all can like think Migos rap better and I can't disagree?
Shut your dumb *** up too then
laugh.gif

It's my opinion. I didn't attack anybody's view I just asserted mine which is that the Migos are nothing special and the rappers I name rap better to me.
Y'all the ones in here saying stuff like "Boosie is the new Pac"
"These rappers are lyrical?!"
Look through my posts. I never said any of that. So how about you stop gargling their sacks when all I did was name people I think are better and address the lyrics dude posted which I didn't think we're special.
A quick glance at my original post shows y'all are putting words in my mouth but I'm supposed to just stop?
Y'all are literally in here crying and twisting my words because y'all disagree with my opinion but I'm just saying anything?
Act like a grown *** man and just say you disagree.
Look at you, look at you, and look at you.
You and that other dude attacking MY music because I said some OTHER ****** ain't special
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How you sound? Lmfaoooo.
And what's the point of saying watch my mouth anyway? Are you gonna track me down from my IP address and harm me?
Oh God no. Don't do it blood bath!
Oh and btw I never tried to change any opinions. I stated mine and you all proceeded to put words in my mouth. Now you back peddling.

You got it bro. And your "boosie is the new pac" comment was a response to
a dude saying that i said 50 Cent, Boosie, and Webbie were lyrical: never said that.
another dude said i was "raggin" on the Migos for not measuring up to "rap legends"
when all i did was name street rappers i think rap better. then he followed that by
saying i was "whining" because the Migos aren't spitting "legendary 16s" these are
all things I never said. I also said I like some of their stuff but i wouldn't say "these boys be rappin"
But y'all got it. Bottom line is i hate when people put words in my mouth seeing as it's written and we can
all just look at what i said. When instead you could just disagree or have a discussion. Like i said, dudes
need to act like men. But you good.
feat_crying-baby.gif

Back
Top Bottom