Mike Beasley still about that life vol. another L for Kahn

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

In all seriousness, this guy needs help.

no he doesnt, weed is not that serious. better hes smoking weed then some other hard drug that could get him killed/kicked out of the league.
So because there is a possibility for something worse somehow negates the statement that he needs help? Ok.

I hope he gets his stuff in order. I really do. Don't kill this chance man.

Originally Posted by PMatic

nba_g_williams_d1_576.jpg

laugh.gif
 the face and everything is just perfect execution

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

no he doesnt, weed is not that serious. better hes smoking weed then some other hard drug that could get him killed/kicked out of the league.
So because there is a possibility for something worse somehow negates the statement that he needs help? Ok.

Why does he need help? Because I personally think that if it wasn't for his off the court issues, he could be a star in the NBA. Dudes a repeat offender. And he can play.  I hope he gets his act together because if he lives up to his potential he could be a problem in the NBA

Why does he need help? Because I personally think that if it wasn't for his off the court issues, he could be a star in the NBA. Dudes a repeat offender. And he can play.  I hope he gets his act together because if he lives up to his potential he could be a problem in the NBA

I'm sure there are plenty of "repeat offenders" in the NBA. Blaming his off-court issues is just a cop out, IMO. Even when Beasley got drafted, he had a ton of basketball issues that were going to hold him back in the NBA. He was stuck between 3/4, not a great athlete, and not a great defender. It's easy to blame general "off the court" issues when Beas was thrown into a terrible situation in Miami (for him) + he's just getting his chance to shine in Minny where he played decent ball. 
still 
roll.gif
 @ chrisBLAZIN of all people getting bent out of shape for this 

I'm sure there are plenty of "repeat offenders" in the NBA. Blaming his off-court issues is just a cop out, IMO. Even when Beasley got drafted, he had a ton of basketball issues that were going to hold him back in the NBA. He was stuck between 3/4, not a great athlete, and not a great defender. It's easy to blame general "off the court" issues when Beas was thrown into a terrible situation in Miami (for him) + he's just getting his chance to shine in Minny where he played decent ball. 
still 
roll.gif
 @ chrisBLAZIN of all people getting bent out of shape for this 

He needs help because he has proven that he isn't able to successfully make the right decision on a consistent basis.

He needs help because he has proven that he isn't able to successfully make the right decision on a consistent basis.

Yup...it doesn't matter if it's just weed. If your employer prohibits something like that, you need to stay away from that @#$% or find a different employer 

Yup...it doesn't matter if it's just weed. If your employer prohibits something like that, you need to stay away from that @#$% or find a different employer 

Back
Top Bottom