Mike Tyson Vs Bruce Lee #Garcia in my garage bruh

Shaolin Monks? What?

Mike is obviously the heavier guy. Everything Bruce is trained to do is based on fighting a bigger individual.

So who the **** knows.

i lol'd
6r38jp_large_huge.jpg

Shaolin Monks? What?

Mike is obviously the heavier guy. Everything Bruce is trained to do is based on fighting a bigger individual.

So who the **** knows.

I agree he trains for bigger heavier guys, but Tyson is big and fast as hell. Tyson wants a normal human being, much like lee.

Mikes reputation, intimidation factor > mike.
Not saying he wasn't an absolute beast but most of his early opponents were terrified before even stepping in the ring. That' puts them at a huge disadvantage before the bell rings.

Mikes reputation, intimidation factor > mike.
Not saying he wasn't an absolute beast but most of his early opponents were terrified before even stepping in the ring. That' puts them at a huge disadvantage before the bell rings.

And where did he get that rep from? :lol:

Didn't come from talking, that's for sure

:lol:

I was thinking the exact same ****.

Like I said, as big of a Mike fan as I am, he isn't even considered one of the best boxers we've seen.

:lol:

I was thinking the exact same ****.

Like I said, as big of a Mike fan as I am, he isn't even considered one of the best boxers we've seen.
:rofl:  

Yea I'm not with that speculation sh$$ I'll always go with evidence over myth. Mike Tyson has visual evidence of the mayhem he's capable of, until someone shows me a video of a real fight of Bruce Lee I'll stick with my pick.

This entire thread is speculation though. You sound ridiculous.

And laugh all you want, he's not one of the best boxers we've seen.

"Arguably" the best heavyweight of one decade is proof of that alone.

Last edited:
So the boxer would win in a boxing match? I thought y'all claimed Tyson wasn't fast enough? That lee was just too fast to be touched. Even in a boxing match lee should be too fast that doesn't change that.

Being in the ring limits Tyson's attacks too. Can't grab and slam him.

Last edited:
So the boxer would win in a boxing match? I thought y'all claimed Tyson wasn't fast enough? That lee was just too fast to be touched. Even in a boxing match lee should be too fast that doesn't change that.

Being in the ring limits Tyson's attacks too.

lol wut?

i never said Bruce Lee was too fast for Tyson. Putting them inside a ring with boxing rules and gloves, I don't see how Bruce would win. Bruce "founded" MMA...and while he trained in all aspects of mixed martial arts, there's no proof that he really excelled in striking. Putting him against a BOXER who trained his whole life in that one aspect..no, I don't think Bruce will win.

lol wut?

i never said Bruce Lee was too fast for Tyson. Putting them inside a ring with boxing rules and gloves, I don't see how Bruce would win. Bruce "founded" MMA...and while he trained in all aspects of mixed martial arts, there's no proof that he really excelled in striking. Putting him against a BOXER who trained his whole life in that one aspect..no, I don't think Bruce will win.

Ok, so how would he win in the streets? Just curious.

If lee isn't fast enough to not get touched by Tyson, in which one hit = fight is over, how would be win?

Last edited:

Bruce and Tyson are in completely different weight classes. It's not even close.

The only way Bruce is beating him is if he can attack the vitals with no rules.

In a boxing match you can't poke the eyes or kick someone in the balls.

So Tyson wins. What's so hard to understand about that?

Bruce and Tyson are in completely different weight classes. It's not even close.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

Size dont mean anything. I seen SOOOOOO many dudes get dropped by smaller guys.

I hope you not out here scared of "big" dudes... :smh:

And Tyson could also go for the vitals in the streets. What's so hard to understand about that?

Ok, so how would he win in the streets? Just curious.

If lee isn't fast enough to not get touched by Tyson, in which one hit = fight is over, how would be win?

^^ what he said. I think Bruce was an advocate of eye gouging, kicking the nuts, etc etc..stuff that would be useful in a street fight.

But putting that aside, do you think that Tyson would be able to check leg kicks?

If Tyson was put on the ground, do you think he would be able to defend submission attempts?

Back
Top Bottom