Mike Tyson Vs Bruce Lee #Garcia in my garage bruh

Bruce Lee doesn't look like the head that could take a punch. His only chance is dancing around or just avoiding the fight all together.

>Implying that's not the best strategy

Bruce would coax pea-brain Tyson into boarding a one way flight to Antarctica and Iron Mike would freeze to death before he even knew what happened.

Last edited:
The other thing about lees kicks, powerful kicks render you very open for a counter if you miss.

*waits for* lee never misses

:lol:

this is what happens when a jeet kune do/wing chun/bull!@#$ martial arts fighter tries to fight someone disciplined in real effective martial arts

this is NO RULES early UFC so dont give me "oh its built for the streets" bs

tyson would KILL lee. literally. dude's brain matter would be spread across the canvas/street and end up on a *GRAPHIC* worldstar video

:rofl: That's a HORRIBLE example cause i GURANTEE you can find the SAME **** of a boxer getting the SNOT beat out them facing an opponent with another style too.

This entire thread is speculation though. You sound ridiculous.

And laugh all you want, he's not one of the best boxers we've seen.

"Arguably" the best heavyweight of one decade is proof of that alone.

No this is like saying Donnie Yen can kick Mike Tyson's butt. We might as well go with that comparison.

He's one of the best boxers we've ever seen that's not up for debate.

Right. And saying Donnie Yen can kick Mike Tyson's butt is......speculation. You might want to look up the definition :lol:

And no, he's not.

You're exposing just how little you know about boxing right now. Sometimes it's just better to fall back.

:lol: at dudes posting old *** UFC vids of grappler vs. Wing Chun in a thread about boxer vs. JKD. The whole point of JKD was that Wing Chun was limited.

Ben Saunders beat a BJJ Black Belt once. AMAZING!

The reeeeeeeaching sometimes is too much.

Last edited:
Ah. The backpeddaling begins.

The entire thread is speculation. Period.

The "reach" wasn't in reference to you by the way.

You front like you're "not with that speculation", then proceed to speculate.

There is ZERO evidence, not "little", but ZERO, that says Bruce can beat Mike.

There is also ZERO evidence that Mike can beat Bruce.

And that will never change. So everything about this thread is speculation.

I'm sure there is little evidence and footage of boxers from the early 1900's who could have possibly beaten Mike down.

Please also note that nowhere in this thread have I suggested that Bruce would "win".

Thank you and good day.

How is it possible for anyone to "lose" in this hypothetical debate :lol: we in here channeling our inner 6th grader

Last edited:
How is it possible for anyone to "lose" in this hypothetical debate :lol:

Basically if you've run out of proof to combat a point someone has made OR your argument becomes nothing but questioning the initial question you "lose".

Last edited:
We are arguing about a man who has proven to take heads on several occasions vs. a mythified actor.

A fight who's possible outcome still comes down to.....speculation.

But you "don't do the speculation ****".

Yet you're in a thread about Mike Tyson vs. someone who isn't even alive.

If you "won".....then I'm good :lol:

Last edited:
It's not about this being a hypothetical debate, it's about what facts are brought to the table. If I made a Donnie Yen vs. Jon "Bones" Jones thread, I'd have more objective evidence of Jones' ability to win. Whoever posted more facts has the upper hand.

Someone said he beat up Kimbo Slice at a bar shouldn't count in this debate.

We aren't arguing Scorpion vs. Subzero here, that's what people are trying to downgrade the argument to. We are arguing about a man who has proven to take heads on several occasions vs. a mythified actor.

Real talk I would body kimbo slice at a bar. Pretend to be a fan, buy him a beer. Drop 3 Xanax in said beer. And once he starts to doze off give him that quick 3 piece.

laugh.gif
at dudes posting old *** UFC vids of grappler vs. Wing Chun in a thread about boxer vs. JKD. The whole point of JKD was that Wing Chun was limited.

Ben Saunders beat a BJJ Black Belt once. AMAZING!

The reeeeeeeaching sometimes is too much.
Ben Saunders won his fights using MMA and not jeet kune do. please show me one example of him using jeet kune do. ive never seen him use stupid **** like sticky punches, trapping or useless TMA kicks;  he utilized traditional MMA(ie boxing, muay thai, wrestling and BJJ) to win his fights.

Jeet kune do, wing chun and other gimmick martial arts are TRASH and bruce lee started realizing it later in his life. in his book the tao of jeet kune do he wrote - 

""Someone with only a year of training in boxing and wrestling could easily defeat a martial artist of twenty years experience."
--Bruce Lee

in my opinion what we see now in MMA is the vision that bruce lee had for jeet kune do, but he died and it got watered down by garbage, USELESS traditional martial arts.

Last edited:
he was a philosopher and the fact that he could come to that realization after spending his life training wing chun impresses me. most traditional martial artists are stubborn and refuse to believe that what theyve spent so long doing is useless when applied to real situations.

that's why the first UFC was awesome. it filtered out and EXPOSED all the useless, bull!@#$ arts and only kept the effective ones. eventually things kept evolving and were at where were at currently. like joe rogan said "martial arts has evolved more in the last 20 years than it did in the last thousands"

Last edited:

Ben Saunders won his fights using MMA and not jeet kune do. please show me one example of him using jeet kune do. ive never seen him use stupid **** like sticky punches, trapping or useless TMA kicks;  he utilized traditional MMA(ie boxing, muay thai, wrestling and BJJ) to win his fights.

Jeet kune do, wing chun and other gimmick martial arts are TRASH and bruce lee started realizing it later in his life. in his book the tao of jeet kune do he wrote - 

""Someone with only a year of training in boxing and wrestling could easily defeat a martial artist of twenty years experience."

--Bruce Lee

in my opinion what we see now in MMA is the vision that bruce lee had for jeet kune do, but he died and it got watered down by garbage, USELESS traditional martial arts.

This guy sounded like more a philosopher and a student of fighting techniques than an actual fighter. :rolleyes

I'm not even saying he wasn't a real fighter but if people are going to call him the greatest and keep comparing him to greats, I need more than books.

--Bruce Lee

I could fly to the moon in the morning, doesn't mean I can, doesn't mean I will...

he was right tho and it's been proven a million times now thanks to the UFC. bravo bruce lee.

What does that have to do with Lee or Tyson?

What killing me is how you guys are BLATANTLY parading your lack of knowledge of Bruce Lee trying to make an argument. Of course you'd think Tyson would win if thats all you know.

What does that have to do with Lee or Tyson?

What killing me is how you guys are BLATANTLY parading your lack of knowledge of Bruce Lee trying to make an argument. Of course you'd think Tyson would win if thats all you know.

Enlighten us on Lee's spectacular fighting victories. Please don't post what others "saw what happened" :lol:

my point exactly...

Did this dude just post a video of some old fraud comparing him to the gawd Bruce Lee.

Back
Top Bottom