MILE HIGH CLUB MEMBERS PLEASE ENTER

ill keep this short and sweet. i say truck google and let me ask NT.
heading to san diego tomorrow to chill with wifey for the week then shes heading back to NY with me on the same flight. shes down and im definitely down. 
pimp.gif

any mile high club members on NT with any tips? any serious risks?  

ill keep this short and sweet. i say truck google and let me ask NT.
heading to san diego tomorrow to chill with wifey for the week then shes heading back to NY with me on the same flight. shes down and im definitely down. 
pimp.gif

any mile high club members on NT with any tips? any serious risks?  

I got a flight to catch next weekend from midway in Chi to Alabama so if any of you fine NT *#$% is on the same plane and wanna join the club, I'm doing inductions.

I got a flight to catch next weekend from midway in Chi to Alabama so if any of you fine NT *#$% is on the same plane and wanna join the club, I'm doing inductions.

i would advise against it.. 
sex inside an airplane = terrorism.. a buddy of mine and his (foreign) fiancé are currently detained.. dude is facing serious prison time, and his girl WILL be deported soon. 
tired.gif

sex inside an airplane = terrorism.. a buddy of mine and his (foreign) fiancé are currently detained.. dude is facing serious prison time, and his girl WILL be deported soon. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

tired.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Let's all reflect on this message for a bit

Waiting for ducktales about NT'ers doing it on the plane with the stewardess

Waiting for ducktales about NT'ers doing it on the plane with the stewardess

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

and the most homosexual post award goes tooooooo??...

Why would you, a male, entice other males to reflect on a sexual statement directed from a male towards women?
smh.gif

This
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom