Miley Cyrus Hides From Camera’s With Mike WiLL Made It After Dating Rumours

White men, especially older white men, still have a problem with seeing their women hugged up and piped down by black men.

The hate is real. And who runs the country... media... corporations... music industry?

She's basically playing the "going through a phase/victim of evil (black) influence (drugs), not a volunteer" role. For anyone that thinks race relations are so good that interracial relationships involving a black man and a white woman are now accepted by the dominant culture, take a look at the recent Cheerio commercial fiasco.

Don't be a dummy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31/cheerios-commercial-racist-backlash_n_3363507.html

but, but... we elected a black president, so that puts a damper on claims of racism in the country.

:lol:

Miley will go through her ratchet phase, go on some nationally televisted show crying about how she was on drugs all the time and she never been apart of that lifestyle before. Then say she was a child star that had no real friends and when she met these people (Mike Will & company) they befriended her, but they didnt have her best interest at heart.

Aplogizes for her ratchet behavior, does some kind of fake "reality" show, goes back to white america approved music & image.

Meanwhile Mike Will fades off into the distance similar to Lex Luger.

Last edited:
^I think it was actually gunshots that made J-Lo change her tune. She used the hit stick sprinting out the club and away from hip hop :lol:. As far as Pink though, from what I remember on that Behind The Music episode way back, LA Reid is the one who created that semi-urban image when she was nothing like that. And yet she was still more believable than hypebeast Miley right now

Bruh I'm still rolling at "king of white girls" :rofl:

Like dude really musta been feeling himself...them old dudes was like oh really? Lmao dude vanished

^I think it was actually gunshots that made J-Lo change her tune. She used the hit stick sprinting out the club and away from hip hop :lol:. As far as Pink though, from what I remember on that Behind The Music episode way back, LA Reid is the one who created that semi-urban image when she was nothing like that. And yet she was still more believable than hypebeast Miley right now
Yea but at the same token J.Lo made that awful" Jenny from the block" and then back doored with Ja Rule and said "*****" and that was after Diddy, lol
Yeah Pink on one too..She could have said "No" to the urban push and stayed Independent, but she sold her soul tho...
All in all I hate seeing dudes play themselves for that short term paper...
Edit: This was the last time I heard from Polow, think Will.I.Am put a hit out on that boy...seems history is repeating itself...
polowfergie781.jpg

Last edited:
J. Lo came up as a 'fly girl' on in living color and she's from the BX born around the time hip hop started. She gets a pass from me IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
J. Lo came up as a 'fly girl' on in living color and she's from the BX born around the time hip hop started. She gets a pass from me IMO
Nah B... Sorry can't agree even though she came from the hood( and she still fine), this chick did the same thing,I remember how she threw Wesley Snipes under the bus and has done all types of roles without leading men of color... But at the end of the day/rant this has happened for a long time and I don't see anything changing the machine..

Ayo, Mike Will. Why you lie to us brah? Your clearly porkin' Miley.

If Mike Will doesn't take this exposure and run with it to the too, he's a damn fool....

"Me and [producer] Mike WiLL were talking about it. He said, “For me, my biggest achievement has been working with a white girl—but for a white girl to work and associate with black producers, you’re being ratchet.” He’s like, “Why am I on the come-up if I work with you, but if you work with me, it’s like you’re trying to be hood?” It’s a double-standard. I didn’t really realize it, but people are still racist."

man I hope Mike ain't really say she was his biggest achievement....

"Me and [producer] Mike WiLL were talking about it. He said, “For me, my biggest achievement has been working with a white girl—but for a white girl to work and associate with black producers, you’re being ratchet.” He’s like, “Why am I on the come-up if I work with you, but if you work with me, it’s like you’re trying to be hood?” It’s a double-standard. I didn’t really realize it, but people are still racist."

​
If he really did say 'a white girl', I cannot co-sign​

Last edited:

"ooooh yeesuhh massa, thank you fa lettin me work with ya daughter...issa sooo happy" :smh:

House negro mentality *** fool.

it's Miley quoting what Mike supposedly said--- and he look like a ratchet *** ****** so there is no DOUBT in my mind that he did in fact say that.

People calling Miley ratchet cuz she hanging with ratchet *** people. Folk ain't call Brittney ratchet cuz was making music with Pharell, who ain't ratchet. Fergie was in a GROUP with black males for YEARS. She was never described as ratchet, why? Cuz they didn't do ratchet ****.

I mean, she can make it about race if she wants but it's more so she out her being ratchet with a bunch of ratchet *** ******. Granted I love Mike Wills beats etc. but the ***** ratchet :lol: :lol: Let's call a spade a spade (no pun intended)

I wholeheartedly agree though that I don't foresee this ending well---JLo and P.Diddy all over again. She just another white girl getting turn't out tho, we've all seen it at our perspective high schools, colleges, etc. Get some black D then your playlists change and your style of dress changes... only diff is this white girl is getting turnt out in front of the whole country :lol: :lol: And black dudes? Hey man, what can I say--- you'd think by now ya'll would KNOW the game, cuz it's been happening since slavery.... everything fine and cool until she scream rape :smh: Which you had to know was gonna happen eventually, so why continue to fall for it generation after generation?

I think people would be more acceptable if her intentions were genuine, you know? Ok, you happen to like Rap/R&B; ease into it . Like Adele man clearly she's influence by soul and R&B but she not out here acting a part because of it. But who knows, maybe Hannah Montana really was just an act she was playing :lol: There was a ratchet *** broad in there all along just dying to get out.

^GatorBelts

Miley's "ratchetness" just seems so forced to me. She reminds me of the white girls I went to high school that wanted to be rebellious jr & sr year, date/sleep with every ignant black dude they could find. Now that we've all graduated college, they have careers or in grad school and have nice acceptable looking white boyfriends. Hell some of them were on FB mad when Obama got elected (both times), because they didn't want a black president :lol: :smh:

I just wish these house negroes would understand when ratchet Miley goes back to being Hannah Montana Miley, you WILL be left in the dust, and nobody will give a damb bout you.

Last edited:
Mike Will :lol:

Tell me he didn't say that... *Booker T voice*

If she didn't make it so obvious that she's tryna be something she's not I don't think that many people would have a problem with her working with some rappers. This broad went from white America's little sweetheart to Iesha from down the street.

Any of you guys see the online media outlets reporting how Bieber is now distancing him from Lil Twist and co because they threw a party at his house without permission? Seems like the exact thing Miley will be doing soon enough

She just another white girl getting turn't out tho, we've all seen it at our perspective high schools, colleges, etc. Get some black D then your playlists change and your style of dress changes... only diff is this white girl is getting turnt out in front of the whole country
Man Miley ain't f-cking n-ggas, she's F--CKING n-ggas. Only ones getting turned out are these ******ed n-ggas eager to jump on her tracks and sound like programmed slaves when talking about her during interviews. This is completely manufactured. It's nothing like the middle-class birds you knew that let the hoop team train. Fantasize all you want but Miley ain't letting no regular hood n-gga like Mike Will pipe her down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom