Miley Cyrus Vol. Trying to hard!

Sad thing is she probably thought she killed it last night. :smh:
She did.

She was a wreck and played herself badly. Hopefully someone in her camp is brutally honest with her because she needs it. Could be the worst performance at an awards show I've ever seen. Doesn't help that We Can't Stop isn't a good single.

As far as Paula Patton goes, she was high on the red carpet. Probably a good possibility she had no idea what was going on.

Last edited:
She did.

She was a wreck and played herself badly. Hopefully someone in her camp is brutally honest with her because she needs it. Could be the worst performance at an awards show I've ever seen. Doesn't help that We Can't Stop isn't a good single.

As far as Paula Patton goes, she was high on the red carpet. Probably a good possibility she had no idea what was going on.

It was that bad. You're prob right.

She did.

We Can't Stop has set new records. I don't agree with the image behind it, but the song is catchy.

The Onion was on the money with their Miley Cyrus prediction in 2008.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Last edited:
We Can't Stop has set new records. I don't agree with the image behind it, but the song is catchy.
And it also has as many dislikes on YouTube (735K) as it does likes (813K). The song is wack. Party in the USA was her last good single and look how long ago that was. Jig is up.

If she was attractive and could actually dance then it wouldn't have been so bad.

Iggy Azalea was on the stage presenting something right after that performance. I wish her big booty self performed instead.

I personally felt I needed to wash my hands and face after watchin the performance. The whole time I was confused

Back
Top Bottom