Milf yells at dog owner after pulling dogs out

does phoenix get that hot to warrant that kind of action on her part?

In June it reaches like 110-115 pretty consistently. It's probably even hotter in the car, even with the windows cracked.

Last edited:
does phoenix get that hot to warrant that kind of action on her part?

In June it reaches like 110-115 pretty consistently. It's probably even hotter in the car, even with the windows cracked.

Nah it's DEFINITELY hotter in the car than outside in open air.

Heat gets trapped in the car, not to mention not having any sort of tint on your windows. :smh:

Thought they said he had tint on his windows?

Personally wouldn't bring my dog with me if I was running errands with that kind of weather. IMO it seems like the dude looked out for his dogs with tinted windows/windows down and water bowls (?)

I know people put dogs on human level...I mean that's why you kiss their mouths and share food with them but dogs are tougher than humans

So how do stray dogs survive?

Idk, the dogs are in enclosed space? So it's like sitting in an oven?

Thought they said he had tint on his windows?

Personally wouldn't bring my dog with me if I was running errands with that kind of weather. IMO it seems like the dude looked out for his dogs with tinted windows/windows down and water bowls (?)

I know people put dogs on human level...I mean that's why you kiss their mouths and share food with them but dogs are tougher than humans

Cracking windows doesn't really do anything. Not sure what kind of effect the tint would have since the windows are cracked.

Last edited:
I leave my bully leashed in the bed of my truck sometimes when he's with me...never inside the truck in hot *** Texas.

White woman privilege is on her high horse. If that was my car my dog would've bit her dumb***

Last edited:
tinted windows cracked. water nearby. Not that big of a deal.

How'd she unlock the doors?

I'd love to see you sit in a car under the same circumstances. :lol: You'd come out w/ skin crispier than a rotisserie chicken and sweating more than Dwight Howard after a paternity test.

Point blank, the owner of the dogs was an idiot...that's abuse, to me.

Last edited:
The majority of tint films aren't going to make your car any cooler. It's not some magic barrier.

Tint actually does little to nothing when it comes to vehicles. Ahhh the biggest window (your windshield) is NOT tinted.

I leave my bully leashed in the bed of my truck sometimes when he's with me...never inside the truck in hot *** Texas.

White woman privilege is on her high horse. If that was my car my dog would've bit her dumb***

Question.... why wouldn't you leave your dogs INSIDE your truck?

Milf? Hell no.

First off she deserves a smack in the face for that. She did it for attention the hell is the news team there for and why is she putting on this over the top show for it all?

Second, you don't talk to people like that. If she would of been decked it would of been warranted

Third, that dude is an idiot for leaving his dogs like that
Agree 400%

white folks care more about dogs
Than the rights of minorities
mean.gif
While I wouldn't have phrased it exactly like this, I agree 100%. Americans and their fascination with dogs never made sense to me.
i agree but im black and i love dogs.

Guy shouldn't be able to own dogs if he's gonna do that but the lady was definitely getting off on the cameras being around towards the end. The guy probably didn't say much bc he knew he was in the wrong lol. I understand some people love dogs way too much (I love mine that much lol) but they aren't your average pet either. Theyre defenseless and need to be looked out for.

Last edited:
Guy shouldn't be able to own dogs if he's gonna do that but the lady was definitely getting off on the cameras being around towards the end. The guy probably didn't say much bc he knew he was in the wrong lol. I understand some people love dogs way too much (I love mine that much lol) but they aren't your average pet either. Theyre defenseless and need to be looked out for.
exactly, which is why i have more sympathy for dogs then people in a lot of situations.

The guy didn't say much because he couldn't. The point of me posting this video was to show the female privilege and the benefits of double standard women have in this country, White women in particular. If that guy tried to talk **** back or lay hands, I'll bet you the whole street woulda had captains jumping his *** just for mouthing off to a female.

Last edited:
exactly, which is why i have more sympathy for dogs then people in a lot of situations.

Honestly sucks to say but yeah same. A lot of people have had their chances and just blew it. If someone is just constantly down on luck or gets ****** by the system thats on thing other than that oh well

The guy didn't say much because he couldn't. The point of me posting this video was to show the female privilege and the benefits of double standard women have in this country, White women in particular. If that guy tried to talk **** back or lay hands, I'll bet you the whole street woulda had captains jumping his *** just for mouthing off to a female.

So he should've been the first to lay hands on a female? :rolleyes Shows where your mindset is at towards women in general. Could've talked **** back but he was wrong would've just looked stupid. If he admits he's wrong and she's still calling him a terrible person tell her to go eat a **** and keep it moving

Unfortunately, me and white women don't get a long. I've had them in life, but they think I'm a to loud and obnoxious of a minority(truuuee). You have more clout if your a brotha with  da white breezies. 

Honestly sucks to say but yeah same. A lot of people have had their chances and just blew it. If someone is just constantly down on luck or gets ****** by the system thats on thing other than that oh well
So he should've been the first to lay hands on a female?
eyes.gif
Shows where your mindset is at towards women in general. Could've talked **** back but he was wrong would've just looked stupid. If he admits he's wrong and she's still calling him a terrible person tell her to go eat a **** and keep it moving
That particular situation doesn't warrant putting hands on her but I don't think women are immune to getting an *** whooping. I'm not a captain. I'm a realist and I acknowledge that I live in a world where any and everybody is dangerous. People put women on a pedestal like princesses and they could do no wrong. If you step to a man and act like one, be prepared to get whooped like one is all I'm saying. The beeyatch clearly berated the guy beyond what was necessary. You spoke your piece, shoulda done it in a non confrontational way, leave it alone. But she kept at it because this society allows it. Actually encourages it. Everything you see in the media, entertainment, the woman is the alpha, the man is the beeyatch.

Last edited:
open windows and water bowl
should of left the dogs, law enforcement went by the car and said the dogs showed no distress

Back
Top Bottom