Milf yells at dog owner after pulling dogs out

Guy shouldn't be able to own dogs if he's gonna do that but the lady was definitely getting off on the cameras being around towards the end. The guy probably didn't say much bc he knew he was in the wrong lol. I understand some people love dogs way too much (I love mine that much lol) but they aren't your average pet either. Theyre defenseless and need to be looked out for.
exactly, which is why i have more sympathy for dogs then people in a lot of situations.

You the type to see a homeless man and his dog and just drop off dog food?

Last edited:
That particular situation doesn't warrant putting hands on her but I don't think women are immune to getting an *** whooping. I'm not a captain. I'm a realist and I acknowledge that I live in a world where any and everybody is dangerous. People put women on a pedestal like princesses and they could do no wrong. If you step to a man and act like one, be prepared to get whooped like one is all I'm saying. The beeyatch clearly berated the guy beyond what was necessary. You spoke your piece, shoulda done it in a non confrontational way, leave it alone. But she kept at it because this society allows it. Actually encourages it. Everything you see in the media, entertainment, the woman is the alpha, the man is the beeyatch.

Im not seeing how not being a captain = not being able to hit a 100 lb middle age woman. She isn't dangerous. I don't think theyre immune but this isn't the rare time it calls for one.

The homeless guy actually want food or just drugs/alcohol?

The guy didn't say much because he couldn't. The point of me posting this video was to show the female privilege and the benefits of double standard women have in this country, White women in particular. If that guy tried to talk **** back or lay hands, I'll bet you the whole street woulda had captains jumping his *** just for mouthing off to a female.

So he should've been the first to lay hands on a female? :rolleyes Shows where your mindset is at towards women in general. Could've talked **** back but he was wrong would've just looked stupid. If he admits he's wrong and she's still calling him a terrible person tell her to go eat a **** and keep it moving

NTers hate women.

So how do stray dogs survive?
By not being in cars?

:lol: :lol:

I've owed dogs my entire life. Loved every single one with a passion. But to say I'd help a dog before I help a fellow human being is :smh: :x :smh: :x

To OP, this doesn't show a double standard. Dude was wrong and took the L on camera. Your clearly anger at women for some reason.

Some of you are twisted.

Like dude said dogs are defenseless and need to be looked out for. It's never the dogs fault. Last time I gave a homeless dude 2 jumbo jacks and he threw it away before I could even pull off :stoneface:

I've owed dogs my entire life. Loved every single one with a passion. But to say I'd help a dog before I help a fellow human being is
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

To OP, this doesn't show a double standard. Dude was wrong and took the L on camera. Your clearly anger at women for some reason.

Some of you are twisted.
Humans can help themselves. Dogs rely on man.

Like dude said dogs are defenseless and need to be looked out for. It's never the dogs fault. Last time I gave a homeless dude 2 jumbo jacks and he threw it away before I could even pull off :stoneface:

I'm gonna toss it up to a difference in culture. Where I'm from the concept of helping a dog before a human being is blasphemous. Understood that the dog is helpless, but its still just a dog.

If that was a minority child sitting in there lady wouldnt have done anything real talk 300 purge life

Like dude said dogs are defenseless and need to be looked out for. It's never the dogs fault. Last time I gave a homeless dude 2 jumbo jacks and he threw it away before I could even pull off
indifferent.gif
I just saw this. Man if I was in my teens and a bum did that to me, I woulda went back there and whooped his ***. He basically spit in your face and called you a sucker.

If that was a minority child sitting in there lady wouldnt have done anything real talk 300 purge life
If it was a Black kid in there, I KNOW she wouldn't have said shh especially if it's a Black mom, cause she woulda took off on her ***.

The guy didn't say much because he couldn't. The point of me posting this video was to show the female privilege and the benefits of double standard women have in this country, White women in particular. If that guy tried to talk **** back or lay hands, I'll bet you the whole street woulda had captains jumping his *** just for mouthing off to a female.

If it was a Black kid in there, I KNOW she wouldn't have said shh especially if it's a Black mom, cause she woulda took off on her ***.

reach for the sky.

Like dude said dogs are defenseless and need to be looked out for. It's never the dogs fault. Last time I gave a homeless dude 2 jumbo jacks and he threw it away before I could even pull off
indifferent.gif
I'm gonna toss it up to a difference in culture. Where I'm from the concept of helping a dog before a human being is blasphemous. Understood that the dog is helpless, but its still just a dog.
Are you muslim?

Back
Top Bottom