Millionaire Boy Racers (DOCUMENTARY)

I can see why the Brits would be upset, but it is helping their people and businesses. All that wealth. 
This is exactly it. 

Britain has no industry besides the City of London and immigrant wealth (Russian, Chinese, Arab, etc.). 

They don't have clubs in the Gulf. Reason why they go to London. 
They have clubs but they're underground and not numerous. 

In other words it's a pain in the ***. It's not exactly fun.

It's like going to the club/bar scene in a small Iowa town or to the one in NYC? Where would you rather be? 

Also what some of you don't understand is how Europeans approach wealth and how Arabs approach wealth.

Eastern culture (Arabs) are outward with their wealth. Showing off wealth is almost a necessity.

Western culture tends to be more reserved with their wealth as a result of the Christian influence and numerous revolts against the aristocracy. 

Last edited:
good vid op

theres an NTer that has an R8 and has a job out there

:smh: @ all the old dudes getting salty

:rofl: @ the music and her little speech

Last edited:
Only 17 minutes in and I had to take a break, because of the roaring of those supercars. 
nthat.gif
 Definitely making a trip to London one of these summers, since I missed out on the Olympics.

Fantastic documentary highlighting the differences in culture. The knowledge dropped at 19:50 is life changing.

Last edited:
Having those types of cars in the city is purely just to stunt.

Reve the engine and drive fast for .10 of a mile before slamming on the breaks is stupidity. I can understand why locals do not like it.

Cars are sick though, just not for the city.

If I seen all those cars in person I'd have an orgasm.

The brits and Arabs both seem like cool people though, well in the vid, just a little misunderstood.

Why are they driving those cars there? I mean, you can't really go fast in those tight streets. I guess they care more about the attention they're getting than the cars they drive. :smh:

Last edited:
Why are they driving those cars there? I mean, you can't really go fast in those tight streets. :smh:

for attention
to stunt
to have fun
to pull females

what kind of question is this nobody tryna drive there in a beat hooptie imagine that :rofl:

Last edited:
the speeds they hit on those streets is dangerous as hell tho. said they get to 70 on them narrow streets bad accident waiting to happen. 

If I was whippin an Aventador I would be stunting non stop ALL DAY in ANY country.
pimp.gif

"2 miles an hour, so everybody sees me". 
pimp.gif

rich black folks from the u.s. need to go do that. i wonder what the reaction would be.

Seems like there's a clash between culture and ignorance. Wouldn't mind being those Arabs cats though lol ballin

Back
Top Bottom