Millionaire Boy Racers (DOCUMENTARY)

Good looking out. Just watched the doc and it was very interesting. Had no idea this was going on out there.

Damn, I need some of that oil money. 
mean.gif

I see their point of view to some extent, driving recklessly through those narrowed streets, disturbing the peace in the middle of the night, but they are helping out the economy tremendously so you gotta take the good with the bad. Now old dude was straight up being a racist.

good video.

lol @ the tumble weeds when asked 'have any of you spoken to the drivers face to face?' and that one older lady seemed to have a pretty boring day-to-day. she literally sat there all day and night taking notes of whenever she heard an engine rev. geez.

all in all, the drivers seemed mad respectful. to the locals and to all the authorities... even when pressed, they seemed to be quite the gentlemen.

awesome *** documentary because of the visuals and the cultural clash, thanks for sharing, any more like this??? I could watch stuff like this all day...

I googled the title of the documentary midway through and I found a blog written about it and this quote from the blog really rang true
While I can understand why some of the London residents are annoyed, I'm a bit surprised none of them recognize the ironies involved here. I mean, no one from England has EVER gone to another country and imposed their way of life on anyone else, right? I can't think of any times in history where that's happened. Not a single one.
lol fun movie, the arabs seemed like generally nice people down to earth who were willing to trick for the box and the young brits seemed cool and welcoming of diversity while the older brits seemed to be stuck up 

What blew my mind was the lady that lived in the studio flat and had a page and a half list of the times each time a super car passed or revved their engine by her flat starting from the morning until 12:30a.m. that night.

I understand how that could be extremely annoying with the noise but like they said at the end of the documentary, it's only for a few weeks out the year and plus They complained and complained but NONE of the people that were complaining the most in the documentary spoke to any of the drivers and said anything about the noise.

Euros version of Merricans driving around on 20" slbas bumping yeezy's first album looking distracted. Except, the noise is horse power and money. whop whop

England summertime problems: Arabs spending a quarter of americas debt on alcohol and driving exotic cars.

Americas summertime problems: Broke tourists and high murder rates.

Id go to england for the summer.

Im SALTY.
When I hit the jackpot im riding out with my boys out derr and doing it big. Beleeee dat *birdman hand rub*

Last edited:
At the beginning of the video I was leaning towards the locals, but after watching it,

Let them boys stunt, if I had it like that I'd be stunting too probably even harder

Very interesting watch. Major culture clash from two groups of people who don't seem to communicate with each other.

great post op, this was a really good doc/piece...on its face it would seem to be about these young rich kids wylin' out' before ramadan & the people who live in the neighborhood(s) but it is really about culture clash & economics. the older english folk refrain of how much the place has 'changed' betrays their complaints about noise & safety, seemed to be much more about people of different culture coming through buying property, walking 'their' streets & revving & whipping cars

anyone know what car this is @ 13:04?
elise evora?

Back
Top Bottom