Milwaukee Update Post

Just hit up one of the employee's at JC outlet to let me know if they get any pairs.

For the summit, 23rd of July should work for me too

I called south chi that morning and actually got through to an employee, but eventually was hung up on, lol.

I sent a pm to an employee of J Creek as well, but it looks to be just factory store's so far, not sure if clearance outlets will recieve too.

I'll post here first if I hear anything.

J creek did get the banned 1s. Only a few pairs. A couple 8s and a Sz 12, hopefully they stock more, ill keep u all posted.

does anyone know if the banned jordan 1's made it to either outlets. im looking for a 10.5 or 11. thanks for any info

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

does anyone know if the banned jordan 1's made it to either outlets. im looking for a 10.5 or 11. thanks for any info
It sounds like June 1st these will release at multiple outlet locations.

From what I've read here on nt, and from talking to a few outlets, most won't be doing phone orders and they will be limiting people to a 1 or 2 pair limit.

They hit J creek, but only 3 or 4 pairs I heard.... 
as far as I know these won't be hitting any other WI locations
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kvizzlefoshizzle

i was told today at work. i work for the johnsons creek outlet

I checked with a couple mgr's at NT Chi, they said they weren't getting them...

regardless, I hope you're right.

^^^I'm thinking about making the trip on Tuesday night, not sure....

Really I would like to place a phone order, but after trying at sout chi I can only imagine how bad it will be when they finally hit, smh...

I'm at work shooting texts, and pm's and still no banned 1s for me yet, lol....

Hopefully I can score at least 1 pair of 9.5 today. (fingers crossed)

I got some size 12 banned 1s today at Aurora, long line though and sold out by 8:10AM. I got one but my boy who drove didn't get a pair unfortunately

^^^ Glad you were able to get a pair, I wanted to take the trip down, but I couldn't get off work...

Heard there were kids camping since 1am, I thought they were getting a pretty large restock, how did they sell out so quick....

There were kids camping since 8PM the night before. They were supposedly getting 200 pairs, but I guess only got around 70. I had to trade the shoes off my feet for my pair lol

Anybody in the Milwaukee area able to help me get some TB3's DS 10.5 at a reasonable price? I missed them this time around.

Has anyone made any outlet trips recently? I've been wanting to go but I don't want to waste the gas if there is nothing there...

And if you guys were still meeting up July 23rd, I'm down.

I was there two days ago. Still a lot of cmft XI's in several colorways... Saw one pair of cranberry half cents size 11's, too. Nothing much to be honest 

Any stores in Mil get the blue/black foam pros that dropped yesterday? I missed out on them....

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Any stores in Mil get the blue/black foam pros that dropped yesterday? I missed out on them....

Midtown but they were essentially sold out in less than 20 mins...

Back
Top Bottom