Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

Wonder how many cops gonna defend this man like the last one. And the last one. And the one before that.

Im sorry No shade but why are cops so stupid.

Dude is freaking out smh.

I do not see these trigger happy cop thing changing until they make you get a bachelors before you can become a cop.

That may help but not nearly as much as the system finally holding these idiots accountable. They know the Blue Code will save them. That's why they shoot and the only questions they'd ask are: "What do I say?" and "How can I blame the perp?"

Nah it will definitely curve a lot of the problems. A lot of the officers I know took the position simply because they didn't have credentials or options for anything else. No offense to those who do it because their family are cops or they want to help people, but you are in the minority; especially the latter. I've seen it posted here by NT members in law enforcement -- they didn't like their boring desk job and saw it was more fun to drive fast cars and carry a weapon. Tell people they need a 4 years bachelor of Criminal Justice or something to be a police officer and a lot of those guys won't even bother.

Im sorry No shade but why are cops so stupid.

Dude is freaking out smh.

I do not see these trigger happy cop thing changing until they make you get a bachelors before you can become a cop.

That's a fact. Not only a bachelors...but a damn psych exam smh

And another problem is that these police forces are assigning these individuals to communities where the cop DOESNT KNOW HOW TO INTERACT with people of the community. I feel bad for so many people. I feel bad for my people, the families of the victims, the good cops out there (more so the good black cops out there) :smh:

You can't take a kid from the suburbs/rural area who never dealt with urban ppl IN LIFE, and assign them to a urban area/heavily populated ethnic area. That's a recipe for disaster. Not to mention if he's partnered up with another dumb ************ just like himself.

These police forces need to reevaluate their process :smh:

And the cop deserves to go to jail.

The video is plastered all over the internet now so while it's off face book doesn't men it's not up on the coli, or Reddit or cnn or anywhere else

That's a fact. Not only a bachelors...but a damn psych exam smh

And another problem is that these police forces are assigning these individuals to communities where the cop DOESNT KNOW HOW TO INTERACT with people of the community. I feel bad for so many people. I feel bad for my people, the families of the victims, the good cops out there (more so the good black cops out there) :smh:

You can't take a kid from the suburbs/rural area who never dealt with urban ppl IN LIFE, and assign them to a urban area/heavily populated ethnic area. That's a recipe for disaster. Not to mention if he's partnered up with another dumb ************ just like himself.

These police forces need to reevaluate their process :smh:

And the cop deserves to go to jail.

Take all my reps fam.

INFRONT OF A FREAKIN KID BRO?!

lil girl tellin her mom, "Its okay im right here with you"

AFTER WITNESSING CASTILES DEATH

:smh:

just read on twitter they have the gf in prison...wtf

Last edited:
They really needed 5 guns aimed at her as she stepped out too? As her soon to be dead man dying with her kid in the back?

Fear is one of the greatest emotions, but you should not have this type of power if that's the first thing that comes up. RIP to the victim, y'all be safe out there brothers, it's open season still. The countless cases where there haven't even been indictments, let alone convictions, mean there will be more and more of these on the horizon unfortunately.

Last edited:
That video was chilling.

From the body, to the guns pointed at her, to her praying, to her screaming, to the child consoling her.... man. 

Sad man. 

You cant fix a system thats designed to be broken. You must seperate and create a new one.

I aint got **** to say about this. RIP.

The time is coming..

Last edited:
Daaaaamn this **** is ******* annoying. Seeing this and terrorists attacks every damn month.

Straight up, the police(as a whole) needs a reform. This nervousness that they have when they approach blacks and Hispanics is despicable. They let the worst individuals in society set the tone how they treat others that may in some ways(skin-color, mannerism, clothing, etc.) resemble their "enemies".

I'd like to add, I'm not saying all cops are bad because I believe a majority of them are good. I just believe that "innocent until proven guilty" has to continuously be emphasized to them until it's seared in their brains. Don't eyeball a random group of dudes sagging because they look suspicious, eyeball a group of people that are actually acting in a suspicious manner.

Last edited:
Did the cop think he was gonna make a move after 4 bullets?? Why he still have the gun pointed and ready?? Lower your weapon. I understand the passenger but damn.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom