Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

I'm sorry but wtf does a picture of an arrest from 5 years ago have to do with the story !!!! I swear is there no compassion on this earth anymore. What must we do to be treated like humans!!! What ??????

I just want to know if it's him or not, saw that on Twitter, thought it might be fake. So it's him?

Fear is one of the greatest emotions, but you should not have this type of power if that's the first thing that comes up. RIP to the victim, y'all be safe out there brothers, it's open season still. The countless cases where there haven't even been indictments, let alone convictions, mean there will be more and more of these on the horizon unfortunately.
I think they should have a stress test to weed out the ones who might react badly.

I personally think these videos being posted all over are going to force alot of change because no precinct wants bad publicity and city officials don't want to scrutinized for letting this type behavior fester.

I just want to know if it's him or not, saw that on Twitter, thought it might be fake. So it's him?

Boy I wonder what type of Twitter account you go to to find an alleged jail photo of a man killed by the police.

Last edited:
Posting the irrelevant mugshot is completely tasteless and disgusting but I expect nothing less from the person who did it

If dude had a conceal carry permit he isn't a felon for damn sure . He coulda got locked up for a bench Warrant for a traffic ticket

Last edited:
Posting the irrelevant mugshot is completely tasteless and disgusting but I expect nothing less from the person who did it
They need it to shift the blame onto the victim. Discreet racism is the worst.

That's blco's specialty.

Dude has been on NT for a long time, knows to never go full on racist like some of the other clowns on here.

He tip toes the line but never fully crosses it.

Only reason he is still on NT is because stormfront does not have a sneaker forum.

this was real hard to watch.  

RIP to the man.

it's only a matter of time until these cops wake a sleeping giant.

As a married man with a 3 year old daughter myself this legit brought tears to my eyes. This is disgusting. There is no justifiable reason a cop should be firing a weapon with a child in the vicinity. My God he was murdered in front of his wife and children by people who are suppose to uphold the law. The irony is at a trillion and public distrust of police will be also

If dude had a conceal carry permit he isn't a felon for damn sure . He coulda got locked up for a bench Warrant for a traffic ticket
Exactly what happened, if you look it up it's a driving with a suspended license charge but that gump likes to stir the pot regardless

And of course blco is in here with the sideways **** as usual.

Stay classy, scum.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom