Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

Yah. I agree with some of the points you are making but I don't think black people as a whole hate other black people.

But what you're talking about is learned behavior adapted from many different things, from our own hoods to media conditioning to poverty and the "survival of the fittest" hypermasculine mentality pushed on black youth. Those aren't natural things to feel towards your brother, period. We aren't wired that way.
I agree that it's a learned behavior. We learn it growing up and the media is right there to remind of us it any chance they get...

but with that said, the little media we do have control of (ie: music), we use it to keep pushing the agenda rather than using it to send another message 

this is a war... a war with many battles 

we're battling against the government.... 

battling against other cultures...

and battling against each other.... 

people really gotta stop acting like these other battles don't exist

I bring up the internal battle a lot because it seems to be the one people ignore the most and it's the one people get most defensive about --- no one likes to look in the mirror 

people take it as ..."oh, you're blaming the victim" .... NO.... i'm bringing up issues where the wounds are self inflicted ... those are the easiest problems to solve 

I agree that it's a learned behavior. We learn it growing up and the media is right there to remind of us it any chance they get...

but with that said, the little media we do have control of (ie: music), we use it to keep pushing the agenda rather than using it to send another message 

this is a war... a war with many battles 

we're battling against the government.... 

battling against other cultures...

and battling against each other.... 

people really gotta stop acting like these other battles don't exist

I bring up the internal battle a lot because it seems to be the one people ignore the most and it's the one people get most defensive about --- no one likes to look in the mirror 

people take it as ..."oh, you're blaming the victim" .... NO.... i'm bringing up issues where the wounds are self inflicted ... those are the easiest problems to solve 
I feel you now.

I be wanting to fight radical latinos on a daily basis.

but how many other groups of people in America regularly celebrate the killing of each other ... and how dangerous we and our neighborhoods are?  

the acceptance of black on black aggression by black people is what I feel is a major problem that we never want to address 

Gangsta rap is the main influence of black on black crime. Let's be honest, it's a bunch of dumbass product of the environment ****** spewing that bull crap into the minds of many. You can blame movies and TV to an extent but the majority comes from rap music. Fools be saying the MOST and fools follow and listen faithfully. And 80% of gangsta trap rap all rap about the same bull crap.

This is the dumbest **** I've read on NT in years

Last edited:
Lol reading that article gave me a headache
So it's basically implying that anyone matching the racial profile of the suspect would have got shot by the cop
That's just gross negligence first of all
Yeah I get it, there are life or death situations, but there's also a thing called common sense and being not so trigger happy
Sad thing is that the cop will have the excuse of being shook and will only go to jail for only a couple years if any
He probably won't be a police officer again but he just ruined a family and left a whole community without a role model, there will never be a fix for that :frown:

I see the assault on his character has begun

That is always the go to response when this happens. Now they have to fabricate **** in order to make things look justified. First it was that old *** mugshot for a traffic violation, now they are posting pics of robbers who they know isn't him, but want to create some level doubt in the minds of the majority.

Cops are known to get their feelings hurt.

That is why they respond the way they do. If you don't feed their ego, then they have a tantrum.

Lol reading that article gave me a headache
So it's basically implying that anyone matching the racial profile of the suspect would have got shot by the cop
That's just gross negligence first of all
Yeah I get it, there are life or death situations, but there's also a thing called common sense and being not so trigger happy
Sad thing is that the cop will have the excuse of being shook and will only go to jail for only a couple years if any
He probably won't be a police officer again but he just ruined a family and left a whole community without a role model, there will never be a fix for that :frown:

Shook, :smh:. If these men are so afraid, they shouldn't be doing the job. I know it isn't easy being a cop, risking your life everyday, in most cases for people who don't appreciate the sacrifice. I get the fact that every stop, every call they go out on has the potential to end badly. I just can't buy that excuse being used all the time. If you were giving the man instructions, and he lets you know he has a handgun and he is licensed to carry why is your trigger finger so itchy?
Many of these encounters, the cops start off foul as hell which causes a lot of the ********. I wish they would show the dash cam footage so we can hear the exchange between them and see/hear how it all went down. Why would a criminal let you know he is holding heat? If he wanted to kill you, he wouldn't let you know he is carrying.

That is always the go to response when this happens. Now they have to fabricate **** in order to make things look justified. First it was that old *** mugshot for a traffic violation, now they are posting pics of robbers who they know isn't him, but want to create some level doubt in the minds of the majority.
That is why they respond the way they do. If you don't feed their ego, then they have a tantrum.
Shook, :smh:. If these men are so afraid, they shouldn't be doing the job. I know it isn't easy being a cop, risking your life everyday, in most cases for people who don't appreciate the sacrifice. I get the fact that every stop, every call they go out on has the potential to end badly. I just can't buy that excuse being used all the time. If you were giving the man instructions, and he lets you know he has a handgun and he is licensed to carry why is your trigger finger so itchy?
Many of these encounters, the cops start off foul as hell which causes a lot of the ********. I wish they would show the dash cam footage so we can hear the exchange between them and see/hear how it all went down. Why would a criminal let you know he is holding heat? If he wanted to kill you, he wouldn't let you know he is carrying.

Apologist are gonna apoligize

These the same dudes in uniform who fear an unarmed 18 year old boy. A 6'4 cop, with a gun, feared a child.

Cops are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

When's the last time you've heard of a police whistleblower?

Most cops who do speak up are forced out and swept under the rug.

Damn they rippin his baby moms now
laugh.gif

I knew she'd be the one to **** it up everything up from jump
mean.gif

heres he vid

ths looks bad and dumb... but still no reason dude should have got illed. this psychological mind game of dehumanizing people so there is no remorse when they are unjustly murdered bs gotta stop.

Crazy how when they kill us they wana tarish our names and anyone else they can thats closley associated.

But when a cop gets killed, ohh he was a family man, he was a loving person, he did great things.

But we all get labeled, crucified, family members get criticized, and dragged fhru the dirt.

If yall ridin wit these ho *** cops that did this and yall are trying yalls hardest to justify civilian killings, yall can choke on a donkey weiner.

I got no love for these laws just like they dont have love for us.

Kill the image of Black life and people will justify the taking of Black life.

This happens every time and yet people still fall for it. "Well he did have a record..."

"If you can convince the world that we would be better off without these people by killing their image, then when the physical carnage begins no one will care."

- Dr. Umar Johnson

3:10 he talks about how they kill the image.

This happens every time and yet people still fall for it. "Well he did have a record..."

"If you can convince the world that we would be better off without these people by killing their image, then when the physical carnage begins no one will care."

- Dr. Umar Johnson

I watched the whole vid. He made some great points that I feel should be listened to.

Crazy how when they kill us they wana tarish our names and anyone else they can thats closley associated.

But when a cop gets killed, ohh he was a family man, he was a loving person, he did great things.

But we all get labeled, crucified, family members get criticized, and dragged fhru the dirt.

If yall ridin wit these ho *** cops that did this and yall are trying yalls hardest to justify civilian killings, yall can choke on a donkey weiner.

I got no love for these laws just like they dont have love for us.

That is the whole point bruh. It shows how desperate they are to find anything to use against Philando and his family just so they can justify the killing. They ****** up showing that bs mugshot for a traffic violation. No real dirt to put on him so now the next best thing is to tarnish the baby moms. She is the other witness and his being very vocal. Ruin her reputation in the eyes of the public, and then they don't feel so bad about what happened.

- Dr. Umar Johnson

Exactly

I watched the whole vid. He made some great points that I feel should be listened to.

I enjoyed both of his appearances on TBC, along with T. Nasheed.

Cop wants charges dropped cause Philando had weed in his system . Cops lawyer says Philando caused his own death. Post about this ******** on social media. Everyone needs to keep this on their radar.

Back
Top Bottom