Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

9-11 also started the narrative that cops were HEROES.

Born in 1980...I never grew up looking at police as Heroes. That title went to Fire fighters and moms.

9-11 was also short lived and strengthened "patriotism", NOT race relations.

And let's not forget, 9-11 brought "Patriotism" to whites, blacks, and maybe hispanics, but for Arabic and Muslims (and French to an extent) it took awhile for them to recover in the eyes of "patriotism." "An enemy of my enemy" is a friend can only last so long until the enemy is gone. Then where does that leave you. Back at square one.

If anything, 9-11 just made America more racist in the long run. It's like History is repeating itself. Blacks and white fought together in World War II (to an extent), came back home and fought each other.

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned or thought of this, but aren't cops supposed to have combat training? Aren't they supposed to have hand to hand skill? What's happens when you take the weapon out of their hand? How are they supposed to "protect" us?

Naw, they just rather shoot first and ask questions later. Cool for movies, not real life.

I guess the real joke is how I have friends who say "I'm going to become a cop. Look how much they make and how easy the tests are." Smh

Yea that was stupid.

Police who do their jobs are not only needed but welcomed.

Not where i live

30 years of existance... Any and all involvement with police are situations where they interjected themselves.

Miss me with the "what happens when you need them" i dont. I protect my home and my family and property. Youguys realize people governed and policed themselves almost exclusively until the early 50s and 60s right. Expanding police has expanded terrorism towards blacks, simply put..

What? Yalk are afraid society would devolve if cats knew the 5.0. Wasnt coming? Hows it any different than the neighborhoods now where the cops show up after the crime is committed and lock people up seemingly at random for petty crimes.

Thats the problem with the world today everybody so GD dependant on someone else doing something for you.

Not where i live

30 years of existance... Any and all involvement with police are situations where they interjected themselves.

Miss me with the "what happens when you need them" i dont. I protect my home and my family and property. Youguys realize people governed and policed themselves almost exclusively until the early 50s and 60s right. Expanding police has expanded terrorism towards blacks, simply put..

What? Yalk are afraid society would devolve if cats knew the 5.0. Wasnt coming? Hows it any different than the neighborhoods now where the cops show up after the crime is committed and lock people up seemingly at random for petty crimes.

Thats the problem with the world today everybody so GD dependant on someone else doing something for you.

You sound dumb as hell.

You should really grow up fam.

No he doesn't. Not all communities are the same, and not all communities need the police to interject.

No he doesn't. Not all communities are the same, and not all communities need the police to interject.

Now you sound dumb together

You shouldn't rush to be so dismissive. Like I said not all communities are the same.

You don't even have a proper rebuttal. Tell me why all communities need police, give me a catch all that will make the statement make sense and I'll agree with you.

having an alternate view point is dumb? oh

thanks for the insight champ

you should pickup a history book though, civilization didnt crumble without the rule of authoritarian figures in the community.

you could argue that something needed to happen in the days of lawlessness in the "Wild West" but overall most places in the United States advanced fine without so much as a county sheriff. Then as time progressed the communities THEMSELVES decided who would have the authority of the "law". As soon as we stopped doing it this way we should have disbanded the police. You could argue weve actually been under martial law ever since.

Im not saying that the jobs they do arnt needed, im saying they are not needed. do you see the difference?

You could easily have groups of privatized, specialized responders for the day to day operations of police

Last edited:
Ep.#139-Rise Of The New Race Soldiers - Tariq Radio http://www.tariqradio.com/main/ep139-rise-of-the-new-race-soldiers

This was a solid show. The highlight was a caller (black man) that worked in the gun industry and is now in the banking industry. He gives the ins and outs of how black people are treated in both. He also gives tips on buying guns and how blacks are funneled to buy specific types of guns. Lastly, he talks about what would need to be done if we wanted to create a black bank.

Honestly more, "Suggestions" than I have heard from anyone else. Give it a listen.

You shouldn't rush to be so dismissive. Like I said not all communities are the same.

You don't even have a proper rebuttal. Tell me why all communities need police, give me a catch all that will make the statement make sense and I'll agree with you.

"A proper rebuttal" :rofl:

I'm not here to validate your ******** with rebuttals you deem worthy.

I couldn't care less if you ever agree with me.

having an alternate view point is dumb? oh

thanks for the insight champ

you should pickup a history book though, civilization didnt crumble without the rule of authoritarian figures in the community.

you could argue that something needed to happen in the days of lawlessness in the "Wild West" but overall most places in the United States advanced fine without so much as a county sheriff. Then as time progressed the communities THEMSELVES decided who would have the authority of the "law". As soon as we stopped doing it this way we should have disbanded the police. You could argue weve actually been under martial law ever since.

Im not saying that the jobs they do arnt needed, im saying they are not needed. do you see the difference?

You could easily have groups of privatized, specialized responders for the day to day operations of police

When was the last time in civilization there wasn't an "authoritarian figure" in communities?

pretty sure they had soldiers on the street in jesus' day too

Sooooo a private POLICE force?

:rofl:

Yea, you sound dumb.

So don't reply to me genius. You're wasting my time and yours with that goofy ********.

Got the nerve to tell somebody else to grow up :lol: feeble brained dudes on here.

6yh3xu.jpg

"you should pickup a history book though, civilization didnt crumble without the rule of authoritarian figures in the community."

"Youguys realize people governed and policed themselves almost exclusively until the early 50s and 60s right"

- NT Historian JEWSEEJAY

"The first centrally organised police force was created by the government of King Louis XIV in 1667 to police the city of Paris"

"Law enforcement in ancient China was carried out by "prefects" for thousands of years since it developed in both the Chu and Jin kingdoms of the Spring and Autumn period. In Jin, dozens of prefects were spread across the state, each having limited authority and employment period. They were appointed by local magistrates, who reported to higher authorities such as governors, who in turn were appointed by the emperor, and they oversaw the civil administration of their "prefecture", or jurisdiction."

"In British North America, policing was initially provided by local elected officials. For instance, the New York Sheriff's Office was founded in 1626, and the Albany County Sheriff's Department in the 1660s. In the colonial period, policing was provided by elected sheriffs and local militias.

In 1789 the U.S. Marshals Service was established, followed by other federal services such as the U.S. Parks Police (1791)[35] and U.S. Mint Police (1792).[36] The first city police services were established in Philadelphia in 1751,Richmond, Virginia in 1807,[38] Boston in 1838,[39] and New York in 1845.[40] The U.S. Secret Service was founded in 1865 and was for some time the main investigative body for the federal government.[41]"

-actual history

Last edited:
:smh: Dudes in here sounding low key ignorant. Shows their age, intelligence, or both.

Boom!

And something just crossed my mind....

Everyone using the argument that blacks should focus on black killings....

Blacks and brown communities have always called for the end of black on black/gang violence; though there are a select few hypocrites who act like they didn't know their children were in gangs, who then push for change but the underlying problem still is police and government.

The government and police allow the crime to continue so who is really accountable?

It's sad.

And it further strengthens the myth of black on black crime as the soapbox of all these closeted racists.

Murder, statistically, is intraracial across the board.
but how many other groups of people in America regularly celebrate the killing of each other ... and how dangerous we and our neighborhoods are?  

the acceptance of black on black aggression by black people is what I feel is a major problem that we never want to address 

Common sense would tell you that all races kill mostly within their race. Yet, black on black crime is the only term that exists.

:smh: Dudes in here sounding low key ignorant. Shows their age, intelligence, or both.

Boom!

And something just crossed my mind....

Everyone using the argument that blacks should focus on black killings....

Blacks and brown communities have always called for the end of black on black/gang violence; though there are a select few hypocrites who act like they didn't know their children were in gangs, who then push for change but the underlying problem still is police and government.

The government and police allow the crime to continue so who is really accountable?

"Giving crack to the kids, who the hell cares, one less hungry mouth on the Welfare.First ship em dope, let em deal to brothas. Give em guns, step back, watch em kill each other."

Back
Top Bottom