MINNESOTA TWINS SYMBOL QUESTION

alien.gif

wow thanks didnt know that
and dang it was just a question to the 3 people who decided to be ignorant about it.

laugh.gif
@ people jumping on him

it's definitely not something EVERYONE would know...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
@ people jumping on him

agree man, on NT everyone thinks everyone is suppose to know everything, and never suppose to see or catch something late..

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Twin Cities.

Minnesota/St Paul
MINNEAPOLIS/St. Paul....just a typo I'm guessing.

That's not a terrible question....I guarantee there's other people on here that don't know or didn'tknow until this thread.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
@ people jumping on him

agree man, on NT everyone thinks everyone is suppose to know everything, and never suppose to see or catch something late..
It don't care if you've never seen the Bubb Rubb video, or know that "FTW" means "For The Win". That stuff isworthless anyway.

But there are classrooms of 10 year old kids across the country that know Minneapolis/St. Paul are the "Twin Cities".

And they're called the ******* TWINS.

This isn't like when my buddy didn't know Shock G was Humpty. This is like having the geography knowledge of elementary school kids.

Bastitch wrote:

DeadsetAce wrote:
laugh.gif
@ people jumping on him

It don't care if you've never seen the Bubb Rubb video, or know that "FTW" means "For The Win". That stuff is worthless anyway.

But there are classrooms of 10 year old kids across the country that know Minneapolis/St. Paul are the "Twin Cities".

This isn't like when my buddy didn't know Shock G was Humpty. This is like having the geography knowledge of elementary school kids.

No.

To assume that someone should know that TC stands for Twin Cities and that those 2 cities are Minneapolis/St. Paul is outrageous.

Theres also 10 yr old children who know the capital of all 50 states. Thats bad rational.

Someone who follows baseball and is a fan of the sport should know it, but im not shocked at all that people dont know it.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Speaking of, weren't the Twins supposed to get new uniforms? Maybe next year for their new Stadium?
Rumor is that we are sticking with these jersey's full-time next year....just a rumor still though

puckett_85f_rc.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Speaking of, weren't the Twins supposed to get new uniforms? Maybe next year for their new Stadium?
They are apparently doing "slight" changes to the unis for next season. In sports that's usually code word for making it worse.They've already changed the font (it is VERY slight) they use for the "TWINS" script logo on their new stadium signs. TC hats should stay thesame.

For 2010 they wont be going to this year's retros....those were brought out simply for the last year of the Metrodome.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Bastitch wrote:

DeadsetAce wrote:
laugh.gif
@ people jumping on him

It don't care if you've never seen the Bubb Rubb video, or know that "FTW" means "For The Win". That stuff is worthless anyway.

No.

To assume that someone should know that TC stands for Twin Cities and that those 2 cities are Minneapolis/St. Paul is outrageous.

Theres also 10 yr old children who know the capital of all 50 states. Thats bad rational.

Someone who follows baseball and is a fan of the sport should know it, but im not shocked at all that people dont know it.
that's has nothing to do with this. a lot of people have no idea who that even is.

and cosign everything durden said

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Rumor is that we are sticking with these jersey's full-time next year....just a rumor still though

Not feeling it too much. I've always liked the Twins, mainly due to the fact that they beat up on the Sox late in the year
laugh.gif
. Plus they play baseball the right way.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Bastitch wrote:

DeadsetAce wrote:
laugh.gif
@ people jumping on him

No.

Actually, "bad rationale" would be me saying "hey, my 9 year old son knows that, all 9 year olds know that". Saying"classrooms of 5th graders across the country know that" is totally something different and well within "good rationale".

I'm not shocked people don't know it either. But that's because I think most people in America are stupid and accept their stupidity.

What's your reason?

i wouldnt say the majority of 5th graders know that...i dont remember being taught that in school. i just know from being a baseball fan and hockey fan

yea sorry Bastitch but you're wrong, knowing they are the twin cities is not common knowledge like say.....knowing NYC is "The Big Apple" or thatChicago is "The Windy City." I know you would think it is, but it really isn't.

Personally I think it's because nobody cares about Minnesota. Don't mean to offend people from Minn but it's like people knowing potatoes are fromIdaho. I remember when I was younger everyone knew about the potato/Idaho connection but now I ask younger people and they wouldn't know what im talkingabout.

Back
Top Bottom