Miss my EX.....vol..Should i call?

NT I miss my ex...wat should I do? I want to text her but I dont want to come off as Im begging back to be with her. What should I say/text her? This is thegirl who told me im not man enough (go to the thread).

Don't even bother. If u were "man enough" u wouldn't give a @+@* about her and wait for her to call. U'll move on and get bucketselsewhere

same exact thing happened to me, she said i couldnt handle her because she partied all the time or some +%!@. i miss her sometimes but yesterday she punched mein the back like 3 times, just jokingly, but it made me want to drop kick her. hope that helps.

laugh.gif
she said you weren't a man, move on and develop a backbone so that this does not happen again in the future

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't call.[/color]
co-sign.

but seriously this just proves that you arent man enough. your girl breaks up with you & basically says that you are too !!@$@ made for her to be with.& you want to be all soft & beg for her to come back with u

First of all.....PICS. Second, don't text or call her, it'll make you look like an even bigger {()} than she already thinks you are. If you missher, just find some JO and smash her uterus out of her backside to get your mind away from your ex.....

Originally Posted by picknroll24

laugh.gif
she said you weren't a man, move on and develop a backbone so that this does not happen again in the future

That would be enough motivation to not talk to her.

Dont call her guy.

yea i know..but im not talking about calling her and telling her I miss her. Im talking about calling her and asking can i come chill with her tonight...(hopefully smash)..but yea i do have a chick who is willing to let me smash......and its only been 3/4 days since me and my ex stopped talking. How longshould I wait and know that we are officially over? A week?

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

two things

1. Don't call her, post pics instead

2. Post some #$%%%# pics

couldnt have said it any better...

I did this with my ex when I was in my second year in college and things only got MORE messed up from there.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

yea i know..but im not talking about calling her and telling her I miss her. Im talking about calling her and asking can i come chill with her tonight ...(hopefully smash)..but yea i do have a chick who is willing to let me smash......and its only been 3/4 days since me and my ex stopped talking. How long should I wait and know that we are officially over? A week?
let me answer your questions in order

1. Your relationship with her is already over.
2. Here is what you should about the girls, smash the other girl who is willing to let you smash, then go smash your ex girl, jizz on her face. then tell herto never talk to you again

yea i know..but im not talking about calling her and telling her I miss her. Im talking about calling her and asking can i come chill with her tonight ...(hopefully smash)..but yea i do have a chick who is willing to let me smash......and its only been 3/4 days since me and my ex stopped talking. How long should I wait and know that we are officially over? A week?

Lies..

Why would you try to sex down your ex and risk getting TREATED again when you already have a jumpoff willing to let you smash?

it's like the same thing, she doesn't want to be with you. period. she won't want to hang out with you...smash the other broad

Back
Top Bottom