Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation 07/31/15 Trailer PG1

The main chick in the movie should've been the Wonder Woman.. I think she has the perfect look age-wise.. it's not like make-up cant fix for something like that

Completely agree.. Movie was entertaining , but it felt like it was missing the big punch

I enjoyed it, but I already know it won't be a memorable movie to me.. Enjoyed ghost protocol way more

The movie had its fair share of epic scenes, but I kinda feel like they were underutilized or the apprioate buildup wasn't given to them

Ghost Protocol was the last one? Care to share any highlights of that film cause I cant remember. :lol:

Really? The whole climbing on the outside of the skyscraper... the dust storm chase..the Kremlin blowing up.. and the final fight in the garage

Enjoyed the movie very much.

Too bad the movie flew under the radar. Tom Cruise's star power is not what it was. Idk how he keeps getting roles.

Mission: Impossible 6 pre-production halted due to Tom Cruise salary

While we think this issue will be resolved soon (the last film, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, earned $682 million worldwide after all), The Hollywood Reporter says that pre-production on Mission: Impossible 6 has been shut down due to a dispute over salary between Tom Cruise and Paramount Pictures.

According to the outlet, the studio was preparing to start filming in January 2017 with Christopher McQuarrie writing and directing again.

THR says that “one of the contentious points is Cruise’s back-end profit participation, with the actor looking to match or exceed what he is getting paid by Universal for starring in The Mummy… Mummy is a pivotal movie for Universal, which is looking to launch a cinematic franchise and has hinged plenty on Cruise’s star power.”

Damn did not know Cruise was the new Mummy dude, looked at the cast and i'm in. But he's already taking a massive haul as owner of the franchise, I wonder what he's asking for.

Henry Cavill Joins Tom Cruise in ‘Mission: Impossible 6’

Henry Cavill is set to join Tom Cruise in Paramount and Skydance’s next installment in the “Mission: Impossible” franchise.

Rebecca Ferguson, Simon Pegg, and Jeremy Renner are also expected to return, though it’s unknown in what capacity.

Christopher McQuarrie, who directed “Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation,” is back to direct this sixth film from a script he wrote.

Plot details are still under wraps but sources say Cavill would play some sort of a right hand to the head of Cruise’s unit. Alec Baldwin played the role of Cruise’s boss in “Mission: Impossible-Rogue Nation” but it is unknown if he will return as the part has been replaced with a new actor (Anthony Hopkins, Laurence Fishburne, Tom Wilkinson) in previous installments.

Cruise will produce along with David Ellison.

The film marks Cavill’s first major job since leaving CAA for WME. Cavill is best known as Superman in Zack Snyder’s most recent reboots and is expected to make his return in “Justice League” this November.

Cavill also has the Iraq war pic “Sand Castle” on Netflix premiering this spring. Besides WME, Cavill is also repped by manager Dany Garcia of the Garcia Companies and Gang, Tyre, Ramer and Brown.

yup, she's also a chairwoman on Rocks Seven Bucks Company

probably why the the two had a meeting a while back

yup, she's also a chairwoman on Rocks Seven Bucks Company

probably why the the two had a meeting a while back
I know Rock is signed to WME.

Probably convinced Cavill to leave CAA. Trust that Rock will get extra love from WME just for that.

laugh.gif

no one really cares about these films anymore?

i still find them very entertaining

Me personally?...I would ALWAYS pay ticket price to watch these movies, these are straight up popcorn in hand action flicks....doing yourself a disservice by not watching this in a theater....one of the better, consistent series of films we had in our generation

i'm still a big tom cruise fan so i'd watch any action flicks he comes out with

still waiting for the edge of tomorrow sequel, even looking forward to top gun: maverick

I would probably watch just off the strength of watching the previous ones. They're pretty entertaining

i'm still a big tom cruise fan so i'd watch any action flicks he comes out with

still waiting for the edge of tomorrow sequel, even looking forward to top gun: maverick

I've watched every M:I flick in theaters and enjoyed them all. This one looks to be no different, can't wait.

And I need a trailer for that Top Gun 2 movie already. That's Top 5 movies of all time for me.

Yeah I'm a die hard MI fan and a fan of Tom Cruise in general. I'm worried about this one just because they brought the director back and I have nothing against McQuarrie but a lot of the appeal for me was all of them feel like different films because they have different directors. I'll still be there opening day and the film looks awesome.
LOVE
Edge of Tomorrow
Jerry Maguire
Minority Report
Last Samurai
War of the Worlds(sans the last 5 minutes)
Collateral
The Color of Money
and the bit role he had in Tropic Thunder

Dude is def one of my favorite actors

Back
Top Bottom