Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation 07/31/15 Trailer PG1

The MI movies have been solid pop corn action flicks & this looks like it’s not going to disappoint.

Tommy is starting to look old. Worse he looks like someone getting older whose had work done, good work but work none he less.

He should let it go naturally a la Paul Newman or even Steven McQueen before he passed...

Need this to stick after the disappointment that was the mummy.. also at least the last one for this was solid, unlike the last bond

The Mission Impossible franchise has been great summer blockbusters, Ghost Protocol, Rogue Nation, and now Fallout, I'm there.

not on the last one but the third film he was engaged, I think it was implied in Ghost Protocol that they were married and that is why he was in prison, it was actually a subplot of that film

not on the last one but the third film he was engaged, I think it was implied in Ghost Protocol that they were married and that is why he was in prison, it was actually a subplot of that film

Thanks fam, I must really be getting washed as I can't recall any of the events from MI 3 onwards. :lol:

I do however remember MI 1 and the campy MI 2 though.

the whole series coming out in 4k

All five Mission: Impossible films will debut individually, on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and Ultra HD Digital on June 26.
202922_front.jpg
203024_front.jpg

203025_front.jpg
203026_front.jpg

203027_front.jpg

If I remember correctly, at the beginning it was everyone believing the wife died and so he snapped and went after the guy

But at the end it was just a scare and the girl essentially went to hiding and him away from her to keep her safe

Call me a prole but these movies always get me geeked. It's like they've perfected the action movie. I've loved every MI movie since MI:3

They're saying this is the best action movie of all time.

I was gonna wait to see this on fx but I might catch this in the theatre

Back
Top Bottom