** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

Fenix Connection? my friend is in a band called Fenix Tx....... haha way more sales than the Fenix Connection haha
forreal? fenix tx? they're pretty good, i like a couple of their songs.

I'll try to answer everyones questions. Sorry about not seeing the pictures i had to do a bunch of different things even to get the pictures to show up,probably got messed up some where. Reebok is making and developing their own gloves. They have the shoe market and now they are working on making everything.I'm not sure if they bought a glove company to do it or not. I know Reebok did that to make their hockey equipment. But as far as i know though they aremaking them on their own. They have a few models out to buy right now in different quality levels. They have improved in the two years i have used them. Theystarted out a little heavy, and they redesigned them for this year lighter. The VR6000 Professional model is similar to rawlings gold glove series. The VR6000Premier is made of kip leather and is lighter and resembles rawlings pro preferred. this site has them http://www.gloveslingers.com/index_reebok.phphttp://www.gloveslingers.com/index_reebok.php Reebok has a lot of players signed on for shoe deals but they are stressing now having guys use their gloves. I only got a Reebok contract because i would usethe glove. Good thing i love them. They have Josh Beckett and Joe Nathan who both use the glove. They are making metal bats and catchers gear as well.

I'll try to get pictures of those swingmans. they are just black and white and marks PS pictures are a better look of what they are like. The MVP'sthough are different and have the hurache sole on them.

And yes i do know Adam Davis but not very well.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

Fenix Connection? my friend is in a band called Fenix Tx....... haha way more sales than the Fenix Connection haha
forreal? fenix tx? they're pretty good, i like a couple of their songs.

right on man thats nice of you to say. Check out Denver Harbor, Spell Toronto, Subrosa. they all have former band members of Fenix Tx. and back to the topic:Cuba P.E.s i never thought id see the day, even if its only P.S.(STILL DROOLING)

76132783.jpg

Mike Piazza PE's from last year

Mark great job on those PS's. I know about playerexclusive.com but are there any other websites for this type of stuff out there. Another thing having todo with reebok is that it is owned by Adidas. Adidas contracts are tougher to get for some reason but they are coming out with baseball equipment as well. Ihave seen some catchers gear on big league guys and at #**$'s. And i believe Ryan Howard has a adidas glove. I just wonder if the same company would bemaking both the reebok and adidas equipment. If any one can find a pic of ryan howards glove that would be awesome.

And i throw a four seam fastball, sinker, change up, slider and split for whoever asked.

Great job mark i like the playerexclusive site but i was wondering if there were any other sited devoted to this stuff.

Another thing about Reebok is that it is owned by adidas. Adidas has started making equipment as well but i'm not sure how similar it is to the reebokstuff. I believe ryan howard has an adidas glove, if anyone can find pictures.

Another thing about the reebok gloves are that they are way better than the gloves that nike has come out with. Some of the top end Nike gloves i have seenfrom big leaguers have been ok but the ones i have seen that are for public sale and one for minor leaguer have sucked. They are heavy and and dont break innice. And from wearing nike shoes before. Reeboks are way better quality. Although they have a little bit of a break in period. Nike does have betterdesigners, they look cooler but arent as nice.

Kweimer/Scarface- The new easton site looks great.

I wonder how the quality of the gloves are.

I've never worn a rbk shoe before. But I might try them out sooner or later

not a fan of the new show elite bg's, especially the dark colorways. i would love to see them retro some old ones in a white/grey or something...andkeep the black strap/band! looks way better. anyone know what thes 2 pairs were called?

and just for fun...first white nike bg's i ever found in youth size : diamond elite 1. and some PE high tops with teal!!

19717991_z.jpg
/\
17767821_z.jpg

looking for a new glove, tryin to decide between Wilson A2K or the Rawlings Pro Preferred50th edition?

any help would be greatly appreciated .. thanks

Easton guys,
I have played with some guys that have easton deals and it seems like they all have just the stock mojos and gloves. They have personalized gloves, but thatseems to be it. What level do your guys have to get to before you start doing PE's. And do you make custom gloves or do you just stick to the models thatare out. And i have seen that the Indians coaching staff wears PE turfs. Are you guys involved with that?

Back
Top Bottom