**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Since spring training is kickin off I thought it was time to start a new thread. I've been missing this thread for quite a while. Hopefully it will be asgood as last years. I will do my best to keep up with this first page.

1) The main purpose of this thread is for news and pics regarding MLB PLAYER EXCLUSIVE cleats, and NEW MODELS of cleats.

2) If something's been posted before--especially the stuff that's been around for a while--we don't need to see it again unless you've got a pic that shows a new, unique angle or a close-up view. Examples would be Manny Ramirez's 5-Tool PE's, Ryan Howard's adidas PE's, and most Huarache cleats that have been discussed ad nauseum.

3) Posting pics of other new equipment and customized gear is cool too (i.e. batting gloves, fielding gloves, etc.), but only post them if the gear is hot, quirky, or unique in general.

4) If you've got some ID's, MLB game worn cleats, or UNIQUE baseball footwear in your own collection, that's fair game... but please don't post pics of stuff that everyone's seen before. Examples of this would be your standard black 2K4's off Eastbay that have been around for years.

5) Posting pictures of yourselves is fine. But lets not turn this into a hitting forum. A short simple "hips are flying open" or "stance is too wide" etc. is ok. But lets not dwell on this.

C.C. Sabathia Fusion V cleats. I personally hate the fusion shoes but these are amazing

06f9413bdb8428883969ed4b418dcf42-getty-84737870jm009_new_york_yank.jpg
20d12bc20bc58d16a2b1c2964bf321b3-getty-84737870jm006_new_york_yank.jpg

Jorge Posada in what looks like a mid shox fuse?
84795760.jpg
df627108379a68c8fd83d41e43534c8b-getty-84737870jm015_new_york_yank.jpg

PS marky its time for you to show up its baseball season baby

Dontrelle is in Swingmans, I asked the guy that takes these pics to get some shots of cleats from Tigers camp, hopefully he comes through.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

PS marky its time for you to show up its baseball season baby
No doubt... when pitchers and catchers report, so do I. Let's get this going...

2us916c.jpg

29c7uj6.jpg

New sig for Jeter with the Max MVP midsole....

ieq7td.jpg

...Shox Fuse 3/4 PE's indeed for Posada...

1rvvgl.jpg

...Little tough to see, but red-accented Max MVP PE's on Varitek...

xqf2pc.jpg

Add Jed Lowrie to the list of really good second/third year guys that Easton has snatched up from Nike (i.e. Hanley, Kemp, Ethier, Pedroia, etc.)

53o17m.jpg

...a couple Blue Jays Shox Fuse PE's here (one of them is Halladay)...

2cynz28.jpg

...from a few weeks ago at a Dominicana WBC practice, Pujols was rocking some MVP turf PE's while talking to Roidriguez...

284kkm.jpg

Cleats are getting shined, full squads will soon be practicing, the weather's warming up, I'm back on NT... everything in the world is right again.

Marky! Great to see you, this thread is official now LOL. Can't post pics now I'm on my phone but I saw a few things today. I'll post after myscrimmage tonight

I know that this is off subject but is that a Rawlings Primo first basemen's mitt that i see in Pujols' hand

Originally Posted by Go Bosox

I know that this is off subject but is that a Rawlings Primo first basemen's mitt that i see in Pujols' hand

looks like it to me and those gloves are super expensive.

Hanley in some easton turfs
45366eca-1ea1-4622-ad32-68eb9784a36e.jpg

Is the logo on his shirt the logo easton created?
mlb_a_hramirezinl_400.jpg

also, check out the new shin guards Jorge is wearing. I remember him wearing these for a lil while last year. What I find really funny is the 1st Gen Chestprotector along with the 3rd Gen shin guards
84795828.jpg

That is not the logo that easton created for Hanley...Posada is very particular when it comes to his chest protector and the shape of it...the look is basedoff of the 1st generation chest protector but is made with a very custom cut

Originally Posted by kweimer1

That is not the logo that easton created for Hanley...Posada is very particular when it comes to his chest protector and the shape of it...the look is based off of the 1st generation chest protector but is made with a very custom cut

Didn't you tell me that you aren't working for easton anymore?

Couple potential Mets brand switches...

e7ba15.jpg

Castillo has potentially gone from Easton to Verdero, and it's tough to see from this photo, but Beltran has definitely gone from Nike to Verdero...

28wntbc.jpg

Reyes wore Nike, Mizuno, Easton, and who knows what else last year, but he's seen here wearing quite a bit of Under Armor (including the cleats)...

...and possibly the most shocking...

24y1p8i.jpg

...Santana in GR Max MVP's...

2n88vi0.jpg

...and here in what looks like black/orange/royal Nike 5-Tool PE's. Of course, he could just be messing around for spring training, but it doesn'tlook like it.

That is not the logo that easton created for Hanley...Posada is very particular when it comes to his chest protector and the shape of it...the look is based off of the 1st generation chest protector but is made with a very custom cut

I am not with Easton anymore...cannot comment on where I am now just yet but made a really good move in the past few months

Scarface and I are still good friends and talk often...Easton has another crop of great young guys coming at you (Lowrie and Loney at the top of the list).

I am not with Easton anymore...cannot comment on where I am now just yet but made a really good move in the past few months

Scarface and I are still good friends and talk often...Easton has another crop of great young guys coming at you (Lowrie and Loney at the top of the list).
frown.gif
frown.gif

^ Hahaha... P MAC -- I distinctly remembered this from the '08 thread:
Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

To the Easton guy: Whhhhhhyyyyyy did you have to sign Matt Kemp?
Now Loney too... that's pretty crazy. Good pickup though... Kemp-Ethier-Loney is a strong crew.
Originally Posted by justforshoes

What is Oliver Perez wearing?
Verdero PE's. I've also seen pics of him in Nike this spring though, so he could've just been messing around.

New one from today...

4qrneg.jpg

Holliday in some clean Max MVP PE's, but they're almost too clean. The need a gold midsole or something...

Back
Top Bottom