**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

I would definately be down for a forum/website that covers topics like the ones we discuss here. And like others, for the most part I only come to NT for this thread. 

And if anyone can track down a picture of the different colors of the swingman BGs, that would be awesome.

im feeling those IX cleats CC has
pimp.gif

concords cleats are still better tho

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

rather than RENAME/SWITCH this thread to 2010, I would prefer that a NEW thread is created, that way this serves as an archive for 09. like how the 2008 thread still exists.

not sure if thats what you originally meant.

thats what i meant, that when we start the 2010 thread, it should be for cleats/gloves/etc 

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

absolutely. playerexclusive.com was a great site, just a shame it died down pretty quickly.
Yeah, what happened to Marky anyway?

Sinner- He sent me a PM that said he had gone to work for Majestic and that was pretty much takin all of his time. I believe it was a high up spot too. Therefore that's why we don't see him on the boards or playerexclusive anymore. I miss his PS's.

PS. 2010 thread is started back up. Only came back to this one to answer a question. Lets make 2010 as good and 2009

whats up guys, i'm kinda new to this forum and don't really know the rules about posting personal pictures, but i love nike and baseball, and i get free stuff from nike on occasion so i figured i'd share some pictures. i'll have more gear to share towards the start of the high school baseball season.

Back
Top Bottom