**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Put them on photobucket then add reply then click photo bucket link and add...took me a good year to sit down and figure it out haha.

Got a really good deal on these so I figured I'd scoop them up...anyone that really wants a pair I'm sure we could work something out if you PM'd me. Not a Pujols fan personally but they were just nice to pass up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...in_0?hash=item4a9fac05c8
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i will be definitely need the O trainer 1's.............
swingmans are ehhhh to me.

about to make some calls/texts/emails threatening some UO guys to get what i need!

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by mjcatto25

I will get some Pics up of the Oregon Swingman turfs and Travel Shoes. Be prepared to be BLOWN away.  Nike obviously hooked the Ducks up.

i have a pic of them, got it a few months ago but wasnt/havent been allowed to post it(due to no one knowing about them at the time). but they look amazing 
The benefits of knowing Mr.119..........
roll.gif

Originally Posted by oneonenine

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by mjcatto25

I will get some Pics up of the Oregon Swingman turfs and Travel Shoes. Be prepared to be BLOWN away.  Nike obviously hooked the Ducks up.

i have a pic of them, got it a few months ago but wasnt/havent been allowed to post it(due to no one knowing about them at the time). but they look amazing 
The benefits of knowing Mr.119..........
roll.gif

hahaha aint that the truth.   but the swingmans look amazing to me...i want a pair of those and the gloves sooo bad..trainers would be a plus but id take the swingmans over them any day

need help finding some swingman remix cant find any in my size!!! i need a 9.5 either BLK/BLK or RED/BLK, pm if u can help thank in advance!!!

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

need help finding some swingman remix cant find any in my size!!! i need a 9.5 either BLK/BLK or RED/BLK, pm if u can help thank in advance!!!
Try d i c k s Sporting Goods. They have some 
pimp.gif
Swingman remix BG's to match too

checked online no luck!!!!!maybe on there sale rack that would mean a trip to d i c k s!!! already tried eastbay, baseball express, and NDC

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

checked online no luck!!!!!maybe on there sale rack that would mean a trip to d i c k s!!! already tried eastbay, baseball express, and NDC
Really? I just went on last night and was checkin em out on the website. I was thinking about buying some black and reds too thats why i checked it out

Back
Top Bottom