**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by spidermena

Dont know if anybody has seen these softball bg's but they're pretty dope
Last time I was in the US I tried on a pair of the size Large womens/athena BGs, because they were basically Diamond Elite VIs in Grey, which looked amazing. Wayyy too tiny though.

Found Kaz's gloves in the Japan Baseball catalog. Apparently the retroed the Diamond Elite III in Japan. Those were some of my favorite gloves.
4463314477_e54c094d3a.jpg

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Found Kaz's gloves in the Japan Baseball catalog. Apparently the retroed the Diamond Elite III in Japan. Those were some of my favorite gloves.
4463314477_e54c094d3a.jpg
can i get a link to this site?

whats the logic behind releasing those only in japan? im pretty positive EVERYBODY loved the diamond elite iii's

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

whats the logic behind releasing those only in japan? im pretty positive EVERYBODY loved the diamond elite iii's
IIIs in white are the one pair I wish I still had. 

The Diamond Elite's in the white colorway are really nice, I hope those come to North America.

Just bought some Nike Swingman BG's( Torii Hunter colorway) I was going to buy some swingman nike pants but I dont know how they run. Does anybody have a pair of nike pants? How do they fit (big,small, or perfect)

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Wow! i have that book and i completely over looked that, Ill have to see if any of my local spots have them. 

Also this is kinda like a PE, but my 2008 GU Hanley Ramirez bat came in today..simply amazing in person..ball marks, pine tar, cracked at the handle. This was used on Aug 12, 2008 against the Cardinals..In the game Hanley hit his 26th HR of the season and 72nd of his Career, so theres a good chance this was the bat that was used for that. Overall im very happy to have this in my collection as my first GU bat of one of my favorite players.

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

nice pick up on the bat^

wish i had a game used derek jeter bat

Thanks, i got it for a steal of a price imo($260) but i splurged a lil to get it. but with the price's ive seen of his GU bats i couldnt pass it up, plus if he has another year like he did last year his bats are only gonna go up in price(like how pujols's now go for 900-2,000)

Anyone have a picture of Manny's BG's from his game yesterday vs the Royals? Saw them in highlights and couldn't make out if they were a new colorway or not.

Sorry but another bat came in today...for the Braves fans out there..Jason Heyward Pro Model Auto

Congrats to the kid for making it to the big leagues.

better get some gear of him quick i know for sure that his GU equipment will sell for much more later on like Evan Longoria etc

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

better get some gear of him quick i know for sure that his GU equipment will sell for much more later on like Evan Longoria etc

agree'd thats why i picked up this bat, the guys there at the shop offered it to me for 160, i figured if he continues at the pace he's going it may be a nice little investment. 

Back
Top Bottom