**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

31415249211b3da41819672905178671d888463.pjpg

This probably doesnt belong in this thread but i thought it was good job by Wifey

Hey guys I won these on eBay tonight, they are promo samples and I couldn't pass them up as they are my jersey number and team colors. He didn't have any idea who they were made for...does anyone have an educated guess? They had to be made for somebody as they have a #24 on them I'm assuming..???

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^ I would imagine. Nice pick up bro, especially since they are your team colors. How much did you end up paying?

$127.50, about same as a pair of ID's and since they don't have the cool gray color available I was pretty happy to get them. Curious to see the quality of the materials compared to my other 2 pair of MVP's to see if the promo's are made of better quality.

Nice MVPS + you got the nicer style MCS cleats the same ones pujols has, not the ID mcs.
img_4b422dd6697e0_51157.jpg

you got these that look alot better imo(mcs)
5-377592_blackwhite_cl.jpg

Originally Posted by Bkals1976

^ I believe those are Junior's PE's...

That was my immediate guess when I saw them but didn't he wear #30 and #3 in Cincy? I don't recall him wearing #24 (which is what the color scheme would be for) They were 2008 promos according to the tag

Originally Posted by mjcatto25

Could they be Grady Sizemore's ID's? Number 24 and same colors

Grady Sizemore and Nate McClouth are the 2 guys that wear Nike, are #24, and wore color schemes those would match.those. Only problem is that they both have worn low cut cleats almost entire career so I'm still left to guess for now but I guess if they are just promo samples they could of been something sent to either player that they just didn't like/keep. Only other idea I had was that maybe they were issued for an all star game but that would seem to be a long shot b/c I checked photo galleries from 08's and didn't see anything although Russ Martin did wear something that looked similar.I'm wearing them either way so it doesn't really matter all that much but it would be cool to find out who they were for, hopefully somebody can dig up a photo or has seen them before.

Highly unlikely that they're Jr.'s. He's been wearing Swingman Remixes over the past few years and the AGM1's (as well as other various Grif models) before that.
Great pick-up BTW.

UGcatcher2 wrote:
riphamilton wrote:
uniwatch has pics of the stars and stripes (and maple leaves) caps that'll be worn during the 4th of july weekend. they're all white this year, and look awful. at least they didn't blast chief wahoo with the flag again.

78b1675d2c7181cc736ee801dd9f765c77d92c25.pjpg
28c362a452cf2c5e797f80fdc09d76d7e612b9d8.pjpg

full gallery here.... http://www.flickr.com/pho.../sets/72157623893101005/
Actually I think these are the best ones so far

Those are definitely the ugyliest ones since they have been wearing the 4 of July hats.

And those cleats look like something the Angels would wear just a guess

Back
Top Bottom