***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Hi everybody-my name is Joey and I have been following this forum for almost 2 years now and I finally decided to make an account. I am 17 and a senior in high school. Just to let everybody know I have been batboying now for over 5 years. I currently am the head batboy and assistant clubby for an independent minor league team, the Newark Bears. I also worked in 2011 for the Brooklyn Cyclones. I am letting you guys know all this because through my time of working in professional baseball about different types of endorsement contracts, sales reps etc. I play baseball as well and am all about my #nikegame 

As for the bags I know paul pryor used to do all of them but I know some of the teams started switching to http://4orte.com/ However, I have been told neither of the companies can sell the bags with the MLB team logos to the public. 

Baltimore+Orioles+v+Boston+Red+Sox+w2df8OZYu6Ex.jpg

4orte operates out of my hometown in London Ontario. They originally started Vaughn hockey a long time ago, sold it, and created Eagle hockey. Both very successful companies in the hockey world. Looks like their bags have taken off as well.

Just stumbled upon this thread, well, actually one from a few years ago, but this thread is very relevant to my interests. I'm a freshmen JuCo player. We're in the process of changing mascots due to copyright issues, and getting new gear because of that. Coach wants under armour which is cool because I like a lot of their stuff, but I would have preferred nike. No restrictions on gear we can wear though as far as I know. I do love to match all my gear by brand, but it looks like UA is pretty far behind Nike in a lot of areas. Our colors are red and blue, exactly like the rangers, so I should be able to have fun with cleats and BGs hopefully.

Last edited:
Nice.. i picked up the other pair.  Was stoked when i got them in the mail and saw the nike emblem was stitched on and not the adhesive version. 
I know. I was expecting a silver maybe even a white, so I was a little surprised when I got them and they were dark grey. But I'm not disappointed. I've never seen another pair like them

4orte operates out of my hometown in London Ontario. They originally started Vaughn hockey a long time ago, sold it, and created Eagle hockey. Both very successful companies in the hockey world. Looks like their bags have taken off as well.
eagle gloves are NICE!

Not sure if anybody has seen this or posted a pic of this bat but I was wondering what brand it was? Looks almost like a seagull. Just made me think since his last name is Seager maybe its his nickname?

I used a victus for the first time this summer and I loved it. The bat has a huge sweet spot and it's super durable

Well worth the price

On a side note I'm looking to sell and trade some of my baseball gear that hasn't been used much

I have multiple pairs of cleats, bgs, and bbcor bats for sale

so if you're interested message me

My teammate really loved his victus bats, he got a few very cool finishes on his bats as well that I've never seen. Btw, just got back from my first pro season and have a bunch of stuff I'll be unloading soon since I don't need it for the offseason, pm me if anybody is looking for anything, especially bats, the pro wood is awesome.

My teammate really loved his victus bats, he got a few very cool finishes on his bats as well that I've never seen. Btw, just got back from my first pro season and have a bunch of stuff I'll be unloading soon since I don't need it for the offseason, pm me if anybody is looking for anything, especially bats, the pro wood is awesome.
Possibly interested in bats if they're 33". And what were your team colors?

How do people get there bats to look to cool with the pine tar. I heard it was horse pine tar is what the pros use? Any ideas?

url.jpg

Back
Top Bottom