***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

@nikeswag just stop posting on this thread seriously... you've offered nothing toward the actual point of the thread you've only talked about buying/selling

Nike Vision told me to contact the link here http://www.ej-sunglasses.com/ to look for replacement lenses for Nike Sunglasses like Show X1, X2 Skylon, Tailwinds.   People in this forum have rightly said in the past Nike does not sell enough lens tints GR but the ones they do have are  on this site.

those nike wrist straps drive me crazy haha,i hate em(no offense to anyone)...evo shields are the same thing,unless im missing something

those nike wrist straps drive me crazy haha,i hate em(no offense to anyone)...evo shields are the same thing,unless im missing something
they arent Nike.. haha.. I actually had both and the Nike wrist straps seemed to work better with batting gloves. the evo shields strap is right wear you strap your bg'z so its kinda annoying to wear both. the ones i see Cano wearing look the most secure though. allstars right?  i think russel martin wears a set that look pretty legit as well.  if you are playing alot of baseball,  its a good to have some extra support on the wrists.  

Really hope they release a black/white color way of those MVP selects like puig. Don't really like the grey and white color way

Is buying bats off eBay something any of you have experience with? I want a new bat and seeing $150 new on eBay vs $300 is very appealing.

Is buying bats off eBay something any of you have experience with? I want a new bat and seeing $150 new on eBay vs $300 is very appealing.
i've has great experiences with ebay, from batting gloves, cleats, and bats. i've never gotten cheated or scammed so it's great

i've has great experiences with ebay, from batting gloves, cleats, and bats. i've never gotten cheated or scammed so it's great
Me too.
Great discounts and I got all new gear for this fall season.
Just no warranty on the bats, but oh well.

Whats the design on Wilsons cleats? I see the 00 on the toe area and his face by the swoosh. Similar to the spikes he wore in SF

Last edited:
Nike Vision told me to contact the link here http://www.ej-sunglasses.com/ to look for replacement lenses for Nike Sunglasses like Show X1, X2 Skylon, Tailwinds.   People in this forum have rightly said in the past Nike does not sell enough lens tints GR but the ones they do have are  on this site.
Marcon Eyewear they also can help you find replacement lenses

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom