***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

just ordered two pair of the bg'z..  looks like they wont ship until Nov.. oh well.  anyone that wants to buy off this site will want to use this coupon code.. TWITTER2013 .. saved me 15% off my purchase!  thanks again man. 

Thank you for this! Used it today

ESPN is doing a 30 for 30 episode on how Franklin BG's got so popular and how Mike Schmidt helped pub them. That will be really interesting to see. I wonder what Nike thinks of Ellsbury wearing that Franklin BG on his left hand on the biggest stage. Wonder if any of the guys are wearing the WS edition of the Huarache Pro

View media item 628968I need help NT fam, I received an offer to get a shot at these for a trade, I'm letting go royal foamposite ones 2011 release (og colorway) for these, I hate to let go of the foamposites cause they are my fav shoe from my all time favorite nba player of all time.. But these Jordan 9 cleats are so hard to find and have been looking for them forever. What would you guys do?

What size?

And yea, trade in a heartbeat.
I've never liked foamz :x
Size 9, I'm gonna go through with the trade but just needed a second opinion. Lol. I'm a huge fan of penny and always loves the foam one, but I guess I can just buy a deadstock pair down the road for a descent price.

What size?

And yea, trade in a heartbeat.
I've never liked foamz :x
Size 9, I'm gonna go through with the trade but just needed a second opinion. Lol. I'm a huge fan of penny and always loves the foam one, but I guess I can just buy a deadstock pair down the road for a descent price.

Yea, u can find royal foamz easily.
Those 9s tho? Nah

Do u know if dude has any other pairs or sizes?

On a second note, New Balance NEEDS to release those gold plated 49er's Pedroia's , I'll definitely cop two pairs for sure man.

Jelly.

So how hard is it to "convert" or customize a normal pair of sneakers to cleats?

Last edited:
I need help NT fam, I received an offer to get a shot at these for a trade, I'm letting go royal foamposite ones 2011 release (og colorway) for these, I hate to let go of the foamposites cause they are my fav shoe from my all time favorite nba player of all time.. But these Jordan 9 cleats are so hard to find and have been looking for them forever. What would you guys do?
i would trade...i still got mine,they are great cleats

ESPN is doing a 30 for 30 episode on how Franklin BG's got so popular and how Mike Schmidt helped pub them. That will be really interesting to see. I wonder what Nike thinks of Ellsbury wearing that Franklin BG on his left hand on the biggest stage. Wonder if any of the guys are wearing the WS edition of the Huarache Pro
when does it air? really want to check this out

when does it air? really want to check this out

I am not sure, I am sorry, I heard this info from Paul Lukas on his uniwatchblog.com site, he is doing some commentary on the show so he just gave a heads-up on it. Has to be in December I am assuming because ESPN's schedule has all the shows up till 12/14/13 and I don't see it yet on the list.

I need help NT fam, I received an offer to get a shot at these for a trade, I'm letting go royal foamposite ones 2011 release (og colorway) for these, I hate to let go of the foamposites cause they are my fav shoe from my all time favorite nba player of all time.. But these Jordan 9 cleats are so hard to find and have been looking for them forever. What would you guys do?
make the trade.  Like others previously said, you can find another pair of foams pretty easily, you wont find these again.

Red/Volt colorway of the DE Pro Batting gloves are no longer listed on Eastbay. Trying not to worry and telling myself they will come back up.

I k
Red/Volt colorway of the DE Pro Batting gloves are no longer listed on Eastbay. Trying not to worry and telling myself they will come back up.[/quote

I know I'm telling myself the same thing but about the nike swingman 2014 blue and the red batting gloves

Back
Top Bottom