***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Thanks for the lookout, this seems great also. Btw nike training in twitter heard my plea and hooked me up with nikesf and got me the undershirt next day. I was blown away by their generosity. Btw nike, nike training, and various Niketown stores DO read this forum as I found out from a mole within Nike. Could be anyone one of us lol. Mp23 hmmmm ?nikesource hmmmm?

The furthest I got up the Nike ladder was a yr making $7 an hr working the shoe department at an outlet haha...wish it was me I'd save a lot of time searching for stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks for the lookout, this seems great also. Btw nike training in twitter heard my plea and hooked me up with nikesf and got me the undershirt next day. I was blown away by their generosity. Btw nike, nike training, and various Niketown stores DO read this forum as I found out from a mole within Nike. Could be anyone one of us lol. Mp23 hmmmm ?nikesource hmmmm?

Not gonna say yay or nay :tongue: Glad that you got hooked up right away Chezzer, that's good stuff man.

View media item 717213
Hit the jackpot again, here in vegas @ ross for $18! I got these last year & the 12 i got were a bit tight. Couldnt find them anywhere anymore. Walk in to Ross yesterday & there they were in a 12 1/2... Baseball god's really do look out sumtimes! These are one of my all time favorite Nike cleats ever made

The new IDs are out! No speckle option, unfortunately. Lots of volt and  freshwater options though. Mids and lows, metal and mcs, overall, I'm not all too impressed. Theres also a cool fade option for the swoosh

Not overly impressed either. Just not a ton of ways to customize your preferred colorways. Kind of confined to Heel, Vamp, and Swoosh and that's about it.

Thanks for the heads up on the MVP elite BGs source, been waiting for them to drop in price.

Last edited:
Hit the jackpot again, here in vegas @ ross for $18! I got these last year & the 12 i got were a bit tight. Couldnt find them anywhere anymore. Walk in to Ross yesterday & there they were in a 12 1/2... Baseball god's really do look out sumtimes! These are one of my all time favorite Nike cleats ever made
These are one of my favorite of all time as well.  I have been looking for them in 10.5 but no luck.  Hoping a few more of these resurface at Ross soon.  Keeping the dream alive! 

pretty bummed at how weak the id options are. I'm already limited to basically black cleats so some fading, speckle options or chrome bottoms or something would have been nice.. :smh:

Anyone in here know if I can still find the Air Jordan 12 MCS cleats at retail anywhere? I know Im late to the show.

Got my pair of 12's today, I feel like they run a bit small, I always go half a size bigger on cleats (9.5) and these tend to feel real snug.. Maybe it'll be different when I break them out tomorrow for my game and they give in a little..
Was able to grab my Jordan XII MCS today. They're in stores at ***** so call/pop in to see if your size is available. Was able to get 10% off by just applying for their credit card also.

I was able to go half a size down from my normal size due to not being very padded on the inside.... I also prefer the more snug feel when I'm playing though.
.5 size up for sure if anyone is planning to purchase those 12's broke mines out today and they definitely run small.

I'm not sure what brand those pants are, but Victory Apparel Clemson Cut look similar.

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/victory/Detail?no=8

I tried on the XIIs I bought in an 11.5 and for me they ran 1/2 a size too long. I was lucky to size down and get an employee discout too.
Anyone in here know if I can still find the Air Jordan 12 MCS cleats at retail anywhere? I know Im late to the show.
I'm looking to buy these Jordan 12 Metal Cleats ASAP. I need to order them since my local doesn't have my size.  

I'm trying to figure out how they run and it seems like everyone has their own opinions.  I'm a size 9-9 1/2.  I currently wear customized size 9 Boombah cleats.  Baseball socks are a bit thicker than normal but not by much.

In addition normal Jordan 12's run a bit big.  I wear a size 9 in the Jordan 12's.  My recent Taxi 12's are also a size 9.

Any info/suggestions/etc. is greatly appreciated.  I'm looking to order them ASAP.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy these Jordan 12 Metal Cleats ASAP. I need to order them since my local doesn't have my size.  

I'm trying to figure out how they run and it seems like everyone has their own opinions.  I'm a size 9-9 1/2.  I currently wear customized size 9 Boombah cleats.  Baseball socks are a bit thicker than normal but not by much.

In addition normal Jordan 12's run a bit big.  I wear a size 9 in the Jordan 12's.  My recent Taxi 12's are also a size 9.

Any info/suggestions/etc. is greatly appreciated.  I'm looking to order them ASAP.

Thanks

TTS, if you ask me. I have a pair of the MCS 12s in a 10.5, same size I wear in basically every other Nike or Jordan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom