***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

He may be Nike but looks like Lester to me. Longo is Nike but he's been wearing marked out NB cleats most of the year.

Ya know I looked through the Boston roster and you are right, that has to be Lester. Just really odd since he's a Nike guy with cleats and gloves and I also didn't think it was him since he goes with the pants all the way down, not rolled up. I don't understand Longoria, he wears the sunglasses, BG's and had some sick PE's and he wears the NBs. As someone said, do you think he's waiting out his Nike contract to make the switch? Nike cannot be happy about one of their main guys doing that. I mean he's on the Nike Vision website as one of their main guys. Just odd to see.

Has anyone worn NB cleats ive heard they are very comfortable but cant stray from nike
I have a pair of the NB 3000 cleats, and the 1000 turfs which is the turf model of the 3000 obviously, and I must say they are the most comfortable cleats I've ever worn. The turfs are really nice as well. NB has really stepped their game up. Just hope the 4040v2 are just as nice.

I feel like we should start a thread dedicated to discount store pickups. Anyone have any comments?

I think it can still be integrated into this thread, that thread IMO would die off fast and no one would post. When its related to baseball gear, people can comment or not on it. We had a lil argument about this a couple pages back but when there isn't a lot of posting of pics showing player's PE gear, then it helps to fill in the gaps. Just my opinion now.

Looks like Nike wised up and finally got Puig his personalized wristbands now, now get him on the sunglasses.

Watching the Arizona and oriole game Brian Roberts and Nate mclouth wearing some hot pe hurraches ill try to get a picture and those jermaine dyes... Are to dye for bruh :wink:

Hey brahs do you guys have any idea why good pants I can use that are good and cover my whole almost my entire cleat I've used the mizuno full length pants and those covered my cleats all the way but they kept coming up and I needed to fix them all the time( just to give you an idea something like Jose reyes, if anything I can just get the pants tailored)

Looks like Evan longoria is not with nike anymore I just saw em wear franklin bgs ad we all know he's been wearing nbs almost all season

Hey brahs do you guys have any idea why good pants I can use that are good and cover my whole almost my entire cleat I've used the mizuno full length pants and those covered my cleats all the way but they kept coming up and I needed to fix them all the time( just to give you an idea something like Jose reyes, if anything I can just get the pants tailored)
if you have really long pants and pull the pant leg over your thighs, like before the game or something like that and then pull them down after you put your cleats on it works perfect.

like this..

I kinda what reiterate what I meant where can I find some I just realized I said it wrong and thanks for the idea bruh but on the mizunos they have some weird hemming on the bottom that kept making them go back up I have tries stretching them and holding it for awhile but they seem to go back up after about 15 min and I hated fixing them all the time

I kinda what reiterate what I meant where can I find some I just realized I said it wrong and thanks for the idea bruh but on the mizunos they have some weird hemming on the bottom that kept making them go back up I have tries stretching them and holding it for awhile but they seem to go back up after about 15 min and I hated fixing them all the time

Nike Phenom Pants are my personal favorite. I think they were discontinued last year so you might have to search for them around eBay.

You guys know anything about these.  There obviously Jeter turfs, but do you know what their called , when they were released other colorways, etc...?

Not only were they on Eastbay (for a long time) they were discounted down to $20 for awhile too....I got one pair in that same colorway and realized how nice they were but they were pretty much gone by the time I wanted to get more. Re-release of those would sell really well I think people consider them one of the best Bg's ever made.

Interesting older colorway of those....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MLB-Frankli...400?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43be988120

Last edited:
^^ had those in all black and black/maroon way back in the day

didn't know they stopped making them

Has anyone worn NB cleats ive heard they are very comfortable but cant stray from nike

I've had the 4040, Pedroia camos, and 3030's the last 2 years as just beater cleats (when it's really muddy out basically.) They are definitely more comfortable than any of the recent Nike releases IMO. Feel a lot like running shoes. I really have no reason to buy Nike cleats anymore other than the brand name the NB cleats are superior performance wise IMO.

If you want to try a cheap pair check this store out...they have had 2 clearance sales over the last few months on cleats and they were all 19.99 or 29.99.

http://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com...seball&sort=POP&size=&width=&shoeLast=&price=

The 4040's in the gray/red colorway are really nice looking a few of my teammates have em. Hoping the 4040v2's come out with similar colorways over the winter.

I've had the 4040, Pedroia camos, and 3030's the last 2 years as just beater cleats (when it's really muddy out basically.) They are definitely more comfortable than any of the recent Nike releases IMO. Feel a lot like running shoes. I really have no reason to buy Nike cleats anymore other than the brand name the NB cleats are superior performance wise IMO.

If you want to try a cheap pair check this store out...they have had 2 clearance sales over the last few months on cleats and they were all 19.99 or 29.99.

http://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com...seball&sort=POP&size=&width=&shoeLast=&price=

The 4040's in the gray/red colorway are really nice looking a few of my teammates have em. Hoping the 4040v2's come out with similar colorways over the winter.
Yeah I agree. I know it's early, but I hope they come out with an all blue pair in the 4040v2, with the white like in the 4040, since my team wears blue cleats.

Back
Top Bottom