***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Their legit, but I wouldn't buy them right now for that price unless you really need to have them now. I think they will release for cheaper within the next couple months and you'll still have them for next season.

Those MCS Jordan cleats will be much cheaper if they come out. MCS cleats are never more than $100 and usually are in the 70-90 range (some even less.)

Sounds about right....that site legit?

I'll probably give them a call tomorrow and try to order a pair just in case Nike doesn't release them. I tried to get info about them through a Nike Rep today and they said it doesn't show anything up until mid-dec so who knows.

Last edited:
Sounds about right....that site legit?

I'll probably give them a call tomorrow and try to order a pair just in case Nike doesn't release them. I tried to get info about them through a Nike Rep today and they said it doesn't show anything up until mid-dec so who knows.
Thanx for the heads up jm and yea that store is legit sneakerheads will know about this sneaker boutique. They have a nike account but I'm surprised the received baseball cleats usually get limited edition sneakers

Thanx for the heads up jm and yea that store is legit sneakerheads will know about this sneaker boutique. They have a nike account but I'm surprised the received baseball cleats usually get limited edition sneakers
Ya definitely a legit site, they have a retail store too. I was really surprised to see them as well, pretty reasonalble price too. If anybody is in New York near the Extra Butter RVC location they should check em out.

Ah man if other stores are getting them I'll probably hold off so I can just grab em online somewhere with a discount. Good to see they are slowing coming out b/c Nike acted like they knew nothing about them when I talked to a Nike Rep yesterday. They also aren't exactly helpful sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom