***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Oh .. well damn that sucks. I got that email i posted some time this morning but thankfully my MCS pair shipped out yesterday before the delays.

Sorry ya gotta wait man. I wonder did the site glitch and not take down sizes that were gone (which is why the hada FSR still in the metal)?

I'm not sure, I spoke to the rep and he said that my shoes will come in eventually, he said the reason why pairs were popping back up is because of cancelled orders due to credits cards and etc.. That my pair will come in but there will be a wait.. And that there's not estimated date for the shoes to ship, said most likely next week..

Sizes of the retro XII's are up on DSG again, good thing my back order got processed this morning. Hope everyone gets theirs! Have a good weekend

definitely get a pair of the MVP's.  My wife picked me up a pair for Xmas and they are my favorite bg so far this year.  Hoping they drop the forest green/white cw soon.  also the new volt elites all have the nike sign stitched on the back... for now. 

wanted to get your guys opinion on which bg'z matched the 12'z best?  having a hard time finding the Jordan bg'z in white and black and wanted to see what you guys that were getting these or already have them had in mind? 

separately - does anyone know if JB will be replacing the current bg line with something new next year? 

Looking to get a pair of white cleats, with either red or black. For some reason I always find ones I like in green but never red. Any recs? Any brand really.

Does anybody have the Franklin Natural II batting gloves? I saw they're 15$ on baseball express and was wondering if theyre good gloves?

definitely get a pair of the MVP's.  My wife picked me up a pair for Xmas and they are my favorite bg so far this year.  Hoping they drop the forest green/white cw soon.  also the new volt elites all have the nike sign stitched on the back... for now. 
thanks man...i was looking at those volt's and zoomed in on the pic and did see that it looked like they were stitched....will have to get me a pair of those.

Back
Top Bottom