***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Exactly what i was thinkin ... leave that mess in football

The fact that its a home plate .. and then it doesnt even complete it makes it worse

Last edited:
just a side note on the nike wrist straps i knew they were old as from the 2010/2011 i.e. Tony Gwynn Jr. But i came across some pictures of Ken Griffey Jr wearing a red one in the 2006 WBC and i had never even noticed them before. If this has already been discussed on another thread then sorry about it i just wanted to share it if anyone cared to know

Thanks again to everyone lookin out for the XIIs. Got my MCS today. Anyone tried white or red laces? Might toss white ones in the upper part is solid black might look good. Anyway, thanks everyone!

Anyone know where I can get some cutters c-tack bat grip or something similar? Getting a new woody and wanna grip it up. Don't want to use pine tar on it unless I have to.

Anyone know where I can get some cutters c-tack bat grip or something similar? Getting a new woody and wanna grip it up. Don't want to use pine tar on it unless I have to.
I've used Lizard Skins and they provide a pretty good grip. Questionable durability tho. I've heard Tater Grips are solid as well they just cost a little more.

I've used Lizard Skins and they provide a pretty good grip. Questionable durability tho. I've heard Tater Grips are solid as well they just cost a little more.
I also used Lizard Skins on my Demarini Voodoo last year. I got the 1.8 mm white grip and loved it. It's only around ten dollars, which isn't bad at all. It's also super easy to apply as long as you follow the directions.

Buddy of mine said he unloaded the 12's today at Richard's in ABQ. I'll have to go check it out and maybe buy another pair using my reward.

Got my pair of 12's today, I feel like they run a bit small, I always go half a size bigger on cleats (9.5) and these tend to feel real snug.. Maybe it'll be different when I break them out tomorrow for my game and they give in a little..

Was able to grab my Jordan XII MCS today. They're in stores at ***** so call/pop in to see if your size is available. Was able to get 10% off by just applying for their credit card also.

I was able to go half a size down from my normal size due to not being very padded on the inside.... I also prefer the more snug feel when I'm playing though.

Was able to grab my Jordan XII MCS today. They're in stores at ***** so call/pop in to see if your size is available. Was able to get 10% off by just applying for their credit card also.

I was able to go half a size down from my normal size due to not being very padded on the inside.... I also prefer the more snug feel when I'm playing though.
Good to hear their in store. Thanks boss for the info.

Last edited:
Cano should have some nice PE's nice year with the added teal he can put in cleats now. Sadly, it's going to be time to let these go now that he's not a Yankee. Kind of cool I have his new #22 on them that he wore his rookie year.

View media item 692324

Wow I really might hop on those #7 wristbands. That's my number and haven't seen any number 7s that cheap. Hope price doesn't jump too much.

I'm assuming Richards right lol? and which store did you go to, to get yours? Called all my stores in my area but they don't carry them.

Back
Top Bottom