***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

hope everyone had a good holiday and a good start to the new year. seasons are just around the corner. are we going to continue to post here or start a 2015 one?

I also use Brecon sleeves and I believe they are the best, but that's just my opinion. They fit snug, and work really nice. Also, like mentioned by the other user they work great in cold weather too, but they work great when it's 95 out and there's about 400% humidity haha.
Alright thanks I'll look into one, probably a black one. Btw does anyone know what sleeve Winston wears on his right arm? It's a nike sleeve but I've never seen one like it, maybe a nike pro one with a sideways swoosh?View media item 1347976View media item 1347977View media item 1347979

its not a sleeve. its a normal nike terrycloth double wide wrist band but he flipped it inside out and cut where the two ends are stitched together and opened it up. idk if i explained that well but a lot of football guys do it. if you have any of the standard nike wristbands laying around turn it "inside out" and youll see were the seam is and know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom