***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

Our Nike store has started prepping for Cargo's arrival. Got a couple of goodies. I'll try and take pics for you guys

Vapor hats only come in 7 3/8 and up...what the hell?

Super excited that Nike is making all team available in 3/4 sleeve Hypercools...it'd be better if NDC actually carried it, but Fanatics works OK.

Jewbacca, how many pairs were there when u went today

One other pair in the style I got in XXL and some mixed sized in a white and green pro elite. Also had a punch of black gloves in the tier under the pro.

No idea how long they had been there though, don't visit that Marshall's much. They had a whole display of baseball equipment, so I'm guess they had more at one point.

Last edited:
starting to order all my stuff for this year. ill post pics when it all comes in. first time since maybe middle school i wont have nike cleats. went with NBs per a lot of your recs / my general lack of satisfaction with what nike has put out the past couple years. also ordered a pair of custom franklins and will order another later on.

if only it wasnt like 10 degrees out

Vapor hats only come in 7 3/8 and up...what the hell?

Super excited that Nike is making all team available in 3/4 sleeve Hypercools...it'd be better if NDC actually carried it, but Fanatics works OK.

I think they will eventually be on NDC, they have years previously.

Jewbacca - I saw some Red Swingmans (also size small) at one of my local Ross stores as well. This time of year kills me, I end up buying all kinds of **** that I don't need......... I'm a 42 year old fat guy that only plays softball once a week for god sake, how many pairs or turfs/cleats/BGs do I effing need? 

Jewbacca - I saw some Red Swingmans (also size small) at one of my local Ross stores as well. This time of year kills me, I end up buying all kinds of **** that I don't need......... I'm a 42 year old fat guy that only plays softball once a week for god sake, how many pairs or turfs/cleats/BGs do I effing need? 

haha I feel you there, but I'm 24 and in shape.

I play a lot of softball and take a lot of BP just cause I enjoy it, so I just hoard the batting gloves for when I need them later on.

Back
Top Bottom