***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

Those cleats will be available soon at other stores. The resellers will take a L on this one. They think they can sell any jordan shoe.

When the initial wave of playoff 12s dropped only a few spots had em. I knew id prob need a 12 but my retro 12 sneakers are 11.5 so i gambled on the only size left of 11.5 well they were too small. Ended up getting 185 for em oh well lol paid for sz 12 when i got em when every sports outlet had them

^, that's Nike's MLB version of the Pro Hyperwarm Player's Top

Ahh that's cool. I wonder if any are available at CitiField? Also, there was another Nike undershirt that some weird lining on the sleeves. It wasn't the above shirt but another model that I haven't seen. I'll try to post pics later.
Also, any reason why for 2 years now they stopped making WS undershirts?

Ahh that's cool. I wonder if any are available at CitiField? Also, there was another Nike undershirt that some weird lining on the sleeves. It wasn't the above shirt but another model that I haven't seen. I'll try to post pics later.

The WS baselayers were not big sellers and especially with one of the teams guaranteed to lose, its not something that a fan is likely to wear something that is branded a "loser."

There is a Trout 2.0 turf on the SNKRS app for early access if anyone is interested.

Are you talking about the shirt Salvador Perez wore?

I think so. Other pitchers wore it also. Look at his right arm. Never saw that design before. MP23 can you shed some light?
View media item 1775137

I am not sure, but that arm design really likes like the old NIke Pro Thermal Baseball shirt, link here. It was really popular when it released back in like 2007-08 and I still see guys today wearing it.

http://reviews.nike.com/9191/269758/nike-pro-thermal-baseball-players-shirt-reviews/reviews.htm

Granted, Perez is not Nike but a lot of non-NIke athletes still wear the Nike baselayers.

Last edited:
I am not sure, but that arm design really likes like the old NIke Pro Thermal Baseball shirt, link here. It was really popular when it released back in like 2007-08 and I still see guys today wearing it.

http://reviews.nike.com/9191/269758/nike-pro-thermal-baseball-players-shirt-reviews/reviews.htm

Granted, Perez is not Nike but a lot of non-NIke athletes still wear the Nike baselayers.
Oh that's the newer version of the Nike pro thermal where it's all one solid color not just black sleeves. I have one with an embroidered swoosh I'll post pics later of it. I think it came out in 2013 because it says Nike pro combat not just Nike pro

Oh that's the newer version of the Nike pro thermal where it's all one solid color not just black sleeves. I have one with an embroidered swoosh I'll post pics later of it. I think it came out in 2013 because it says Nike pro combat not just Nike pro

Is it this?

New Griffeys posted earlier are called the Swingman Legend

Curious to see what they do for his HOF induction

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom