***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place for this but I am taking a shot in the dark here in search of a few items. I have worn the cleats below in black but we are changing to red this year and I have seen them popping up on ebay, however I wear a 10 and can't seem to ever find my size.

Second is a pair of Shane Victorino batting gloves in red. I currently wear these and I'm sure these are long gone from the market but wanted to bring it to the experts to see what we can find. I need a size Large in batting gloves.

I would be glad to have new or used in good condition. Anyone willing to help? Mods please delete if not allowed. Thanks and glad to be back reading the new MLB Feet thread!

Save a search on eBay so it notifies you when those items are listed. The Victorino Diamond Elite Pro BGs are super rare though, will be tough.

Dellin Betances wearing Jordan Retro 7 cleats in a custom black/grey colorway and a Wilson glove. I guess he no longer rocking the 3 stripes.

I have no problem finding cleats at Ross but I just can't seem to find any BG's this year, I go to multiple Ross's multiple times a week too

Same here. I have only found one pair of gloves in my countless Ross visits and those were football gloves. My location is no bueno apparently [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone have any inside knowledge on whether they are going to restock and sell the trout colorway of the Lunar Trout 2's? I found some on eBay but not a chance I drop $250 on them [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Dbacks spotted wearing white spikes on this weekend... I think it's a good look....

29901534001_4838424726001_6.jpg

jake-barrett-of-the-arizona-diamondbacks-delivers-a-pitch-against-the-picture-id519816704

nick-ahmed-of-the-arizona-diamondbacks-makes-the-fielders-choice-at-picture-id519931326

Space needle is DTM, ruins it. But the colors look real good i like the color blocking and placement

i know i'm about three years too late here, but i've been searching high and low for any of the championship huarache cleats from 2013, preferably black. I can't even find the product code for it online and google and ebay searches have been fruitless. does anyone know where i could possibly find some in a place i haven't looked? size 12 if possible, and thanks in advance for any help

Sports Chalet is packing it up.

Says there will be sales in stores staring today through their final day on the 29th. Have already shut down the webstore.

Anyone been out yet to see these supposed "sales"? Might head out today if I have time. If not I'll probably just wait till the 28th. Lol

Dont have those near me. Actually never heard of the place til a cpl years ago searching for random stuff online. Sometimes those stores that go out of business have thing damn near 80% off but then theres those stores that have like 10-15% if that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom