***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

I've noticed that JB athletes nollnger wear Jordan batting gloves/wirstbands anymore, but swoosh gear. Any reason why?
I noticed that too. But they do wear wristbands. Machado, Fowler wear Jordan wristbands. Haven't seen Rollins since I haven't watched a White Sox game. I guess they don't wear JB bg's cause they didn't make a new model. Machado has been seen wearing the ones from last year tho or 2 years ago.

I noticed that too. But they do wear wristbands. Machado, Fowler wear Jordan wristbands. Haven't seen Rollins since I haven't watched a White Sox game. I guess they don't wear JB bg's cause they didn't make a new model. Machado has been seen wearing the ones from last year tho or 2 years ago.

Rollins wears a custom Nike #7 wristband, blacked-out Jordan VII cleats, and Show Elite BG's. Fowler wears Jordan VII cleats, MVP Elite BG's, and his Jordan armband, Machado wears the Team Jordan BG's, Jordan wristband, and Jordan VII cleats. Crawford wears a Jordan wristband, Show Elite BG's, and Jordan VII cleats. Rollins had a Jordan wristband back in Philly/LA but I don't know why he doesn't wear one anymore.

Price, Sabathia, all wear Jordan cleats of course, but rock Nike gloves. Well Price, doesn't anymore, he wears Rawlings.

Rollins wears a custom Nike #7 wristband, blacked-out Jordan VII cleats, and Show Elite BG's. Fowler wears Jordan VII cleats, MVP Elite BG's, and his Jordan armband, Machado wears the Team Jordan BG's, Jordan wristband, and Jordan VII cleats. Crawford wears a Jordan wristband, Show Elite BG's, and Jordan VII cleats. Rollins had a Jordan wristband back in Philly/LA but I don't know why he doesn't wear one anymore.

Price, Sabathia, all wear Jordan cleats of course, but rock Nike gloves. Well Price, doesn't anymore, he wears Rawlings.
Gio Gonzalez also rocks a mix of all the Jordan cleats too.
Dellin Betances has been wearing Retro 7's this season and Nike undershirts. He was all adidas the past years.

Marcus Stroman is a Jordan Brand athlete too but he's rocking custom cleats with the added cleats. Like the Kobe's.

Boomstick

CiWJWO1XAAE3hza.jpg:large

Sphere Elites are definitely the comfiest Nike BGs I've ever worn. Anyone who directs me to a pair of Sphere Elite MVPs in white/red size large will be forever in my good graces.

Copped a pair of white/navy off of eBay a few years ago. Easily my favorite Nike BGs ever.

Feeling frustrated seems like Nike took down their evoshield style shin guard, it was up as of a week ago and now it's gone. Can someone steer me in the right direction please.

I might have what you are looking for. Brand new in packaging. Message me and I will send you a picture of what I have. Black/Black.

Have you guys seen these yet?
[h1]Nike Vapor Elite Ultrafly Hybrid (Plastic x Metal) Cleat[/h1]
Nike Vapor Ultrafly Elite, a cleat set to release on 10/1, is a true hybrid baseball cleat, part plastic, part metal $110

Those suck .. nike gonna keep rollin out that fish crap huh. Idc if thats his last night everything with that on it looks like poo

Back
Top Bottom