MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

8.5-11.5 may be up but you can't put them in your cart.
did eastbay end up actually getting a fsr restock at all?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

We did not get a restock and we are not expecting to receive an restocks. Only way more shoe will become available for sale is if we keep receiving returns.

At this time, only size 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 are available for sale.  All the sizes, except size 15, are low in stock, so they should not last long.  If you do not see one of these sizes on the website, you will need to call in to order them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

We did not get a restock and we are not expecting to receive an restocks. Only way more shoe will become available for sale is if we keep receiving returns.

At this time, only size 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 are available for sale.  All the sizes, except size 15, are low in stock, so they should not last long.  If you do not see one of these sizes on the website, you will need to call in to order them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Damn, I just received the dreaded cancellation email from FNL. I guess I have to go back on the hunt for them here in Socal. If anyone can give me a heads up on where they might be available still in a size 9 or 9.5, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Damn, I just received the dreaded cancellation email from FNL. I guess I have to go back on the hunt for them here in Socal. If anyone can give me a heads up on where they might be available still in a size 9 or 9.5, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Where exactly in Socal are you at man?  And your best bet is to stock locate for now at FTL/Champs/Etc and be sure to check stores like Sheiks too (they can stock locate as well).

They cancelled your order? It's showing 9 and 9.5 available on their site for me...strange.

They cancelled your order? It's showing 9 and 9.5 available on their site for me...strange.

Where exactly in Socal are you at man?  And your best bet is to stock locate for now at FTL/Champs/Etc and be sure to check stores like Sheiks too (they can stock locate as well).

Originally Posted by anti808

Yeah, it shows they're available for me as well but once I enter all my info, it gives an error message and won't let me check out all the way. I placed my order on Monday and today I received the cancellation email. I may have to try to stock locate a pair at FTL. 

Originally Posted by anti808

Yeah, it shows they're available for me as well but once I enter all my info, it gives an error message and won't let me check out all the way. I placed my order on Monday and today I received the cancellation email. I may have to try to stock locate a pair at FTL. 

Not a buy sell just trying to help I can get a sz 10 for retail if anyone is interested. I have a pair being held for me but i already have a pair

Not a buy sell just trying to help I can get a sz 10 for retail if anyone is interested. I have a pair being held for me but i already have a pair

precisely why i refuse to order from them anymore. it's either eastbay or ndc for me. not worth the headache and having to wait days to find out your order has been cancelled. might have been better off spending the past few days stock locating rather than sitting around waiting for a box of false hopes to arrive. damn finishline to hades.
hope you find your pair, friend.

precisely why i refuse to order from them anymore. it's either eastbay or ndc for me. not worth the headache and having to wait days to find out your order has been cancelled. might have been better off spending the past few days stock locating rather than sitting around waiting for a box of false hopes to arrive. damn finishline to hades.
hope you find your pair, friend.

Back
Top Bottom