MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

do they run big. i usually wear a size 9.5 but someones offering me a size 10. i had dmp raptor 7s in a size 10 and it felt really big and looked long on me.

do they run big. i usually wear a size 9.5 but someones offering me a size 10. i had dmp raptor 7s in a size 10 and it felt really big and looked long on me.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Size 10 is going to be really snug like some undersized uggs.

get an 11 if possible. 

Size 10 is going to be really snug like some undersized uggs.

get an 11 if possible. 

a lot of people feel they run big, including myself. i normally wear a 9.5 and they fit big. i could def fit in a 9 but a 10 would be extremely loose.

a lot of people feel they run big, including myself. i normally wear a 9.5 and they fit big. i could def fit in a 9 but a 10 would be extremely loose.

I finally got my tee in today. Im not going to mention their name because it took forever to get to me.but im officially done with this thread goodluck.

I finally got my tee in today. Im not going to mention their name because it took forever to get to me.but im officially done with this thread goodluck.

edit whoops just tryin to help out not tryin to make anything!!

sorry
mad.gif

I finally opened up my pairs that I got from Eastbay Monday.  Quality looks pretty darn good on these.
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic.

I finally opened up my pairs that I got from Eastbay Monday.  Quality looks pretty darn good on these.
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic.

are these 7s worth getting? they are still at my malls, pretty much in a full size run. they are kinda growing on me now. sleep or not? i feel like i might regret it like how i slept on the aqua 8s.

Back
Top Bottom